• Over 278 million aerial images covering more than 85% of US population
• Measure Distance, Height, Area, Bearing and get Location and Elevation information on every image
• Identify US Parcels
• Search by address or location
• Automatically navigate to your current position
• Easy to navigate, pan, and zoom
• View US Parcel and US Street data overlaid on imagery
• View custom GIS data overlaid on imagery
• Save or email image
• Switch between imagery and map view
* To see if you are eligible to access the CONNECTMobile app or if you have any additional questions, please contact your Pictometry Representative at 888.771.9714
- Calculate Multiple Roofs
- Set Labor & Material Prices
- Add New Materials
- Detailed Price and Size Report
- Save & Export Results
- FREE Lifetime Updates!
NOTE: Before you buy this app, watch Demo Videos on http://www.youtube.com/roofcalculator
Fully customizable general materials prices and general settings - you can change:
- Waste factor for gable and hip roofs.
- Cost per square for materials and labor.
- Cost for each skylight and chimney flashing.
- Roof tear-off cost per layer.
- Miscellaneous materials cost.
- Many more setting.
Roofing Calculator version 2.1 - PLEASE UPDATE. More app info on http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
There is no METRIC system yet - it will be added it soon.
V2.1 - Small bug fixes - see "Recent Changes"
- Multiple Roof Sections – now you are not limited to one roof calculation at a time. You can add up-to 10 roofs or sections per calculation. Our app will intuitively add up all the roof sizes, materials needed for the job, and give you a detailed report, showing totals and breakdowns for each section.
- Saving and Exporting of Results – now every time you calculate a roof, a report will be generated, that you can go back to, and either modify it, review or export to yourself of to your client in a professional looking PDF file, with your company’s letterhead, as an official proposal.
- GPS Location – to make your day-to-day roofing work easier, the Roofing Calculator App will intuitively get you location during an estimate, and record the address with fair degree of accuracy and speed. This address will be associated with each saved report. You can always go back and change the address, as well as add customer’s information and your notes about the project.
- Improved Roof Calculation Accuracy with addition of Valley, Dormers, Miscellaneous Costs (Permits, Dumpsters, Equipment, etc) and Sales Tax calculation.
Roofing Calculator app is made for roofing contractors and sales people to help you quickly estimate roofing cost, roof size, and roofing materials amount and prices.
Roofing calculator is an excellent sales and roof estimating tool for roofing sales professionals. It's great at calculating roofing prices for asphalt shingles roofs and metal roofing prices. Roof Calculator will greatly simplify your roof estimate process. With roofing calculator you can provide a roof quote to your customer on the spot, instead of having to go to the office.
Roofing Calculator app for Android combines the functionality of our free online roofing calculator, and gives you flexibility to change all prices and settings, as well as add new roofing materials.
For every roof you can choose roof size (width and length), roof pitch, roof type (gable or hip), roofing material (each material profile can be changed individually), number of stories / floors in the house (you can charge extra for each addition level), roof difficulty, number of skylight and chimney flashings, ridge vent cut-in and installation, roof tear-off and plywood (CDX / OSB) and other roof deck replacement.
Roofing Calculator app is also available on iOS devices - iPhone and iPad.
Tags: Roofing, Roofing Prices, Roofing Calculator, Roof Calculator Free, Roof Estimator, Roofing Estimate, Metal Roofing Prices, Metal Roofing, Roofing Cost
More app info at http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
AVTECH EagleEyes Lite+ is a free application for all valued customer of AVTECH Corporation only.
The EagleEyes software for Android will fulfill all your remote surveillance desire through simply touch control on the phone screen. No matter where you are and what time it is, as long as your Android phone is able to connect to the internet, you will be able to directly access to AVTECH’s products.
About AVTECH Corporation:
AVTECH, founded in 1996, is one of the world’s leading CCTV manufacturers. With stably increasing revenue and practical business running philosophy, AVTECH has been ranked as the largest public-listed company among the Taiwan surveillance industry. AVTECH makes every effort on the innovation of technology, product and implementation. Based on years of research and industry experience, AVTECH has obtained a leading position on mobile platform support and provides a full range of surveillance products.
1. Need Android 2.2 or higher.
2. Support Push Video (event notify).
Browse and print all of our products, Request for a meeting into your most convenience locations.
With the app, you can:
- Print brochures
- Browse all of PT. Tatalogam Lestari's products range
- Request for a meeting
- Find your nearest Roofmart location
Your portal for the latest information, so you'll never be left in the dark again. News items include up-to-the-minute notifications of Versico's newest announcements, product releases, advisories, bulletins and more.
COLLECTIONS & FAVORITES
Remote access to the Versico website content you saved previously, including your collections and favorites, so you're never more than a click away from your most commonly utilized resources.
Create submittal packages on the fly by browsing, previewing and sharing Versico's vast library of submittal packages for every roofing system.
DOCUMENT & VIDEO QUICK LINKS
Find immediate answers to your most pressing installation questions on the job or on the go, by accessing Technical Data Bulletins, MSDS’s, Details and Installation Videos for every roofing system.
Receive notifications when there are updates to your collections, favorites or news items.
· Use the app to submit engineering assignments/jobs and a photo directly and securely to Haag’s office from your job site with ease!
· Use the built in inclinometer to measure the roof’s pitch from the roof or the ground. Plus, use the photo function to snap a picture of your pitch reading for your file.
· Utilize Haag’s unique job checklists helps you look for the right clues, ask the right questions, or determine if you need another expert to consult on your loss! These one-of-a-kind checklists were written by Haag engineers to help you collect the right information the first time!
· View up-to-date weather conditions and the 5 day extended forecast.
· Check out quick links to Haag’s books and tools, and training classes.
Keep Haag Engineering in your pocket and at your fingertips, with this free, handy app!
With the QuickSquares app, you can:
- Place orders by current location or manual entry
- Receive push notifications when orders are complete
- View report details and aerial images of the property
- Upgrade to a full EagleView PremiumReport
The QuickSquares Report offers an easy price point for roofing contractors to quickly obtain an overall square count for residential roofs. This app is so easy that sales teams can order on the go within the neighborhood, allowing for fast delivery of a strong estimate – a key to closing sales. The QuickSquares Report ordered through this new app is a game changer for roofing sales representatives.
EagleView Technologies, Inc. is a leading technology provider of aerial imagery, data analytics and GIS solutions. As EagleView continues to deliver technology that automates workflows and helps to increase sales, we strive to create very easy and efficient ways of delivering what contractors needs in the timeframe needed for success.