• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Combining the power of speed tests and crowdsourcing, together, we are building the biggest network and most accurate database of WiFi coverage and the connection speeds of these Hotspots in the world. SpeedSpot has a powerful and highly reliable speed test engine that is ideal for measuring any type of cell or WiFi connection: 3g, 4g, LTE, dsl, adsl, cable. It also takes into account the strength of the WiFi or cell signal.
This means you are getting the most accurate results for your download speed, upload speed or ping tests.
SpeedSpot is building a free, crowdsourced database of WiFi Hotspots that are rated by an internet speed test. In order to do that SpeedSpot let’s you create SpeedSpots, which combine speed test data and a venue, like a Hotel, Cafe and Restaurant and its GPS map location (SpeedSpot = Speed Test + Venue + Location) and allows you to contribute this information to the database which is freely accessible for all SpeedSpot users on Android and iOS. Hotel results are also freely accessible to everyone using a browser on SpeedSpot.org, the only search engine on the internet that let’s you check how fast a Hotel's internet connection is before you stay there.
✓ Run Speed Tests for your Cellular Network on 3g, 4g, LTE connections to improve your coverage
✓ Test the Download and Upload Speed and Ping of WiFi Hotspots on dsl, adsl, cable connections.
✓ Help make finding free WiFi Hotspots with fast network connections possible by contributing your test results to the crowdsourced database
✓ Worldwide high speed data server network for reliable results
✓ Keep track of your internet connection speeds in your personal result history. The details include download and upload speed, ping, signal strength, network name, internal and external IP and the test date.
✓ Compare your different 3g, 4g, LTE cell connection tests. Study the reliability of your broadband dsl, adsl, cable connections over time.
✓ Use the WiFi Finder to access a coverage map that let’s you easily locate free, fast WiFi Hotspots around you in Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants and other public locations like stores, bars and libraries
✓ Free and without Ads
✓ Testing ping, download and upload speeds takes only 20s
✓ Data sizes are minimized and optimized for testing 3g, 4g, LTE connections to preserve mobile bandwidth
✓ Excellent WiFi coverage in large cities with thousands of spots on the map
✓ Easily find Hotels, Cafes, Restaurants, Bars and other Venues that offer fast free internet
✓ Explore venues directly on TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Yelp
✓ Locate venues and get instant directions to the next fast WiFi Hotspot with maps
As featured in:
"SpeedSpot helps you avoid wimpy hotel WiFi.“ - USA TODAY
"New App SpeedSpot guides you to fastest Wi-Fi in your area." - Fast Company
"Thanks to SpeedSpot you can avoid unfortunate internet conditions when traveling." - Gizmodo
We have recently focused on improving the accuracy of the download, upload and ping tests. We are also focusing on incorporating the influencing of the signal strength into the test results as the signal strength can have significant influence on the connection speeds. Also we are trying to continue improving on the ideal data throughput for 3g, 4g, LTE connections to further minimize the necessary bandwidth for the tests. As data size is not so important for broadband connections like dsl, adsl and cable here we try to focus on shortening the time necessary to receive meaningful test results. Also we are constantly advancing the coverage quality of the Hotels, Cafes and Restaurants add added to the database and the maps.
As informações apresentadas são disponibilizadas oficialmente pela Anatel.
Para avaliação da qualidade na prestação do serviço móvel em cada município do país, a Anatel trata indicadores de qualidade das estações (antenas) e os consolida, comparando-os a patamares de referência a serem cumpridos pelas prestadoras. Este aplicativo disponibiliza as qualidades dos serviços de voz e de dados, aferidas pelos indicadores de acessibilidade e conexão à rede de voz, quedas e desconexão da rede de dados.
Desenvolvido por: Mais2x / Digitrack
- Medir la velocidad de bajada y subida.
- Determinar la latencia de red.
- Almacenar un histórico de resultados: consulta las últimas mediciones que has realizado.
- Compartir el resultado via email o Twitter.
- Geolocaliza tu velocidad! Al realizar la medición, se almacena tu ubicación actual junto al resultado para que luego puedas consultar la calidad de la red en esa zona.
TestDeVelocidad.es forma parte del Grupo ADSLZone con más de 14 millones de visitas al mes.
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
The application is very easy to use - the smartphone screen is displayed speedometer with a special font that with the right size and quality is reflected in the windscreen. In addition, you can track the speed chart in the history of time saved automatically include data on the maximum and average speed, trip distance and the date of measurement.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max
O Antenas possui duas funcionalidades:
● Antenas em Volta
Pesquise as antenas mais próximas à sua localização atual. O aplicativo verifica a sua posição pelo GPS do aparelho e informa quais as antenas da sua operadora que estão mais próximas de você.
Nova funcionalidade: Agora o Antenas informa a distância do aparelho à antena mais próximas assim como faz o desenho de uma linha ligando os dois dispositivos.
● Pesquisa de Antenas
Pesquise as antenas por operadora, município e bairro em seu estado. Além disso, você pode verificar a distância da antena mais próxima sua posição atual.
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
At the end of the Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average bitrate obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, youtube, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average score obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
Environmental Noise Pollution Threatens Hearing and Health.
Measure noise with your smart phone using this app.
It is easy to use!
This is a Sound Pressure Level Meter.(SPL)
This Sound Meter calculates the Decibel level of the sound.(dB,Unit of measurement)
1. I don't guarantee that this app will work out well. And don't guarantee perfect efficiency(result,effect,effectiveness).
2. Protect your hearing(health) with exposing loud noises in a noisy environment. Do not use with Excessive Noise!
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and
better speeds for try to boost your connection. We won't guarantee 100% or 200% in our tests we got from 25% to 50% Internet connection boost.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
Use Speedtest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi connection rate and response for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continuously during the testing procedure. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download rate, upload rate and latency (response) time.
- Includes the number of hops/gateways between the mobile client and the server (Trace Route).
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
- History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
- Works on either Cellular data from any carrier or when connected via WiFi.
- Conveniently share results with others via email.
- Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Important note: Speedtest uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speedtest will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.