Logitbox is a medical logbook for doctors and surgeons to keep training records. It is secure, flexible and adapts to fit every specialty.
Whether you're recording procedural experience or tracking your academic achievements, Logitbox stores the details, and creates clear progress reports at the click of a button.
Creating your Logitbox logbook is easy – here's how it works:
- Open the app and select an activity type
- Fill in the details using Logitbox's custom dropdowns and text-boxes;
- Add images and attachments for later review
- Save the log entry and sync securely with the cloud;
- See your experience grow with detailed in-app statistics and charts;
- Share your logbook by downloading a one-click summary from https://logitbox.com.
Need a quick way to record your clinic patients? Use our clinics category.
Accrediting for an echocardiography exam? The Logitbox echo category records has space for all the info you need to record.
Want a more detailed breakdown of your procedural activity? Advanced analyses and customized reports are easy in your favourite spreadsheet app when you download your Logitbox data files.