Harmed by in-app purchases This would be an amazing game but the game is very poorly weighted against human players... unless you spend a LOT of money on buying upgrades. Without upgrades the game is essentially unplayable and frustrating.
Forget Jarrod he/she doesn't exist its awesome Good game but act like whiney people like Jarrod barrod ignore dem
The amount of time Ok, the campaign is good and all but I mainly play the Legion mode and I love it. BUT you can only play for 100 turns! I was playing as the Europe in 1939 mode and I was Russia, defeated almost all of the axis and was just about to win when all of a sudden it said defeat because I took too long to win! Please fix then I will give 5 stars. I really would like to finish these legion skirmishes!
Best WWII game I own on my phone. Just simply the best no lag no anything but great game play.
A fun game, but insanely hard Advice to new players: save up medals and buy a good general, one that has a 3 star rating in a ground unit, you'll immediately notice how much easier things become.
Fun at first then... I loved this game at first then it was just aggravating after awhile. It just got to the point where there's not enough time given for anything at all! I loved this game at first don't get me wrong.
1. Added Immersive Mode support. (KitKat or higher).
2. Added language support for Simplified Chinese.
3. Improved the processing logic for the Back key.
4. Added custom service support.
5. Updated to the latest Google Billing services.
6. Add support for x86 device. (Intel inside)
7. Added automatic screen orientation. (Gingerbread or higher)
8. Added a back-up archive in case of the loss of recent file.
9.Fixed system crash in Android 4.0 or higher when locking screen.
Defend your kingdom against the hordes of evil in this epic action defense game!