Nutrition planning for cycling rides and all-day meal planning: optimize your performance using EatMyRide.
Do you want to know what to take during each cycling ride? Curious how nutrition can help you to prepare for your rides and recover quickly after your rides? With our intuitive meal and nutrition planner you can easily plan, track and analyze your food and drinks.
PLAN THE NUTRITION FOR YOUR CYCLING RIDES
Get the optimal personalized nutrition plan for your rides. Adapt your plan to the smallest details of your ride: the route, its distance and elevation, your speed, intensity (power or heartrate) and training type (like an endurance or interval ride or a race). See how well your food and drinks fit the ride and get your nutrition spot on.
GET A PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN
Never wonder again how much and when you should eat during the day to meet your personal energy needs. Whether it be a rest day, training day or whether you are competing in a race, the meal advice helps you to plan all your meals. From carbohydrate loading for preparation to increased protein intake for swift recovery, it is all included in the plan.
ANALYSE YOUR NUTRITION INTAKE AND ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Evaluate your nutrition intake after your ride and see how well it met your energy demand. Receive advice on the best recovery meals so that you are sure that you get the most out of your trainings.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPS
The nutrition advice is personalized based on your sports history and the routes you are going to ride. EatMyRide integrates with other apps to make this possible:
• Strava – Connect your Strava account in the EatMyRide app to get your rides and routes in the app.
• Garmin – Automatically upload your Garmin rides to EatMyRide. Get the nutrition plan on your Garmin device by downloading the widget in the IQ Connect store.
• Wahoo – Automatically get the rides from your Wahoo in the EatMyRide app.
• Komoot – Use your Komoot routes by connecting your Komoot account in the EatMyRide app.
• RideWithGPS – Get your RideWithGPS tracks in the EatMyRide app by connecting your account.