Great app, a couple of small issues but nothing that can't get fixed, or could be due to my older device. Really great to see a good free app for a change! Keep up the great work!
Did not show accurate altitude on ground. Did not reflect changes in altitude when going up stairs. Not taking this up in the air
Great app, logs and tracks your flights !
I want good fly
Very nice program It really works properly. I compared readings with plenty of hardware altimeters during doing skydiving yesterday, and it was amazingly precise! But one little buy I found is that I can't enter into the settings menu, if I accidentally unchecked "Vario display on". So I had to clean the program data to return the Vario display
Good - more choice of units. I would like to see nautical miles and knots added as optional units.
- Minor bugfixes (e.g. hanging GPS Vario)
- Hide Airspaces above a configurable height.
- Improved Airspace display.
(Again mainly provided by Gabriel Cordes. Thanks.)
- Sharing of flights from the logbook in IGC or GPX format
- Improved Airspace display and some bug fixes
- Alternating display in info fields can be switched off (just click on the field)
- Vario uses internal or external barometric pressure sensors
- Detect landing when writing IGC-file