Bug while parsing events in year 2000s If I add an event after year 2000, and parse the contacts, it changes the year to 1900. For instance, if I add an event on 12th Aug 2009, this app will change the date to 12th Aug 1909 and same is reflected in the notes as well. Will give 5 star one this bug is fixed. This bug seems to occur on all events after year 2009.
Used to be a great app...have used it on my last 3 phones however I have lost data...there are many birthdays that are not in my database with no explanation as to what happened to them. I have emailed for help twice with no response. Would have given this app 5 stars a year ago however now I am even reluctant to give it a 2. Would like someone to help me recover dates that are missing or I will be finding a new app very soon!
Found the problem but a lot of bugs still remain The problem is in the autoupdate contact details feature. Please fix it. Also add material design support.
Marshmellow update please Can't edit contacts on Galaxy s7 Marshmellow. Ebo blocks editing anything in contacts except birthdays. Had to delete app. Please fix because I loved this app with my Galaxy S4 but now I can't use
Great program Needs feature to be able to customize date in the birthday list, not everyone likes the american backward date formatting -.-
Keep updating!!! <3 Every update drives this app one step closer to perfection....
- Visual refresh, part one. More to come.
- Removed Facebook import, no longer possible due to Facebook's new privacy rules
- More robust system to link contacts to entries, retains links even when contacts change
- Mostly removed the different ways of handling contacts vs. non-contacts
- Even non-contacts can now edit all event types on one screen
- Replaced the horrible tutorial with a slightly less horrible tutorial
- Custom event types are now also synced with Google Contacts
Wanna be notified of your friends birthday? Birthdays Reminder is the solution!