This software contains a brief biography of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them), we will be supporting English Script on the upcoming releases insha'Allah.
Thanks to Murtada AlOmran for the design of the App icon
Send all of your suggestions to:
God Bless you all,
This app has a widget as well which will randomly display the sayings of the Author you choose. You can also click on the widget to bring the Hadith in full screen mode.
-You have an option of bookmark/favourting the Hadith
-Share Hadith on Facebook, Twitter, email or even text message.
iA I will be adding more Hadith as I compile them.
Note: This application is still a work in progress, expect issues like force close. Do not hesitate to send feedback and comments.
Islamic Quizzes (IQ) brings you a lot of quizzes espically on 14 Masomeen and on different topics like History, Quran, Ahlul Bait (a.s.), Al-Ghadeer, Nabuwat, Imamat and many more...
The major purpose of the quiz is to enhance the knowledge. There is only one mode for each quiz and quiz have 10 to 20 questions.
This quiz contain information on these topics as well:
Imam Ali (a.s)
Imam Hasan (a.s)
Imam Hussain (a.s)
Imam Sajjad (a.s)
Imam Baqar (a.s)
Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s)
Imam Musa Kazim (a.s)
Imam Ali Raza (a.s)
Imam Ali Taqi (a.s)
Imam Ali Naqi (a.s)
Imam Hasan Askari (a.s)
Imam Mehdi (a.s)
Hazrat Fatima (a.s)
Hazrat Zainab (a.s)
Shia Quiz, Islamic Quiz, Islam, Shia, Nohay
This masterpiece of literature is presented here in audio form.
Use of a headset or earphones is recommended.
The Nahjul Balagha has had a profound effect on my life. The knowledge has been passed on and amongst other benefits people derived, it has been a cure for depression. The Nahjul Balagha is a masterpiece of literature that will appeal to people of intellect (whatever your background or beliefs).
The subject matter covers metaphysics, theology, ethics, social philosophy, history, politics, administration, civics, rhetoric, poetry, science and literature.
Kids Dua Now will help your kid in learning some important Islamic duas used during the day like dua for waking up and sleeping, before eating, drinking water and many more. The word by word Islamic duas will help kids learn duas even without guidance as the reciter teaches every dua with emphasis on every single word.
The main features of Kids Dua Now are:
• Kids Dua Now provides a unique feature of word by word Islamic Supplications for use in daily life.
• In Kids Dua Now, the duas are divided in 3 age groups:
Group #1 (Age 1-3)
Group #2 (Age 4-6)
Group #3 (Age 6-9)
• Word by word tab shows the dua in Arabic where each word is highlighted in a separate box, which improves the focus and attention of the kids to the individual word level.
• The translation and transliteration of the highlighted word are also given separately to help the child understand the sounds and meanings of the word.
• Each word is recited separately to help kids in learning the right way of reciting the Dua.
• Full Dua tab of Kids Dua Now shows the complete dua with translation in English and Transliteration of Dua.
• Kids Dua Now uses descriptive pictures to illustrate the purpose of each Muslim dua which makes learning easy.
• The reciter recites complete Islamic Dua and a highlighter scrolls through the dua simultaneously to show the word being read.
Rate "Kids Dua Now" to help us improve our application and make Islamic Learning accessible to everyone.
Every little invocation has a great impact on your daily life, especially on your intentions and deeds. It is a method which makes you feel closer to God. Duas provide you inner satisfaction and prevent you from many ailments. They help you build strong beliefs, illuminate your heart and pursue repentance. It is a source to obtain mental, physical and above all spiritual growth.
Allah (SWT) has revealed the Holy Quran which is the most authentic source for different invocations. Soft Density has introduced a new app called, “Ya Allah”, which contains 40 invocations from the Holy Quran famously known as, “Rabbana”.
This app can also be used as a study tool because of the reference to the context mentioned for every invocation taken from the Holy Qran itself. Thanks to this latest app, you can now engage yourself in reciting or hearing these dua’as whenever and wherever you want.
The app includes the following features that help you:
· Choose and play any invocation you want to listen to from different categories
· Mute the recitation and read the Arabic text of every invocation
· Read the transliteration written in Roman Arabic to make pronunciation easier
· Read the English translation of every invocation
· Configure a counter for the repetition of any invocation you want
· Examine the reference to the context taken from the Holy Quran itself
· Go back to paused invocations to complete afterward
· View a user friendly UI for displaying counter and timer information
· Share the application or its static content with friends
شعارات: اعمال ليلة القدر , ليلة القدر , ليلة , القدر , نهج البلاغة , مفاتيح الجنان , ادعية , زيارات , قران الكريم , شهر رمضان , رمضان , اهل البيت , المهدي المنتظر
This game consist of 4 level and each carry 10 question through which you can learn more about your islamic history or islamic religion
This app is based on the book "Shiite Apologetics" by Dr. Sayyed Reza Husaini.
There are answers to 36 most common allegations of Salafis / Wahabis against Shias. All the answers are supported with proofs from Quran and Traditions.
Keywords : shia, shiite, islam, dawah apps, Shia Exposed, answer, wahabi, salafi, apologetic, explained, شيعة تجيب, replies, الاسلام
A special feature in this app is the ability to download MP3s which can be listened to while you read the Dua/Sura. You can also specify which Sura/Dua you want and customize to your choice.
This app contains line by line Arabic text with English translation.
The App contains:
- The Amaal of Ziyarat Ashura
- A brief history on the Tragedy of Kerbala
- Ziyarat Nahiya and Amaal