Etiquettable is the first application of collaborative sustainable cooking; she understands :
● Seasonal and locally produced fruits and vegetables
● Threatened species of fish
● Tips for cooking 0 waste, with minimal impact ...
● Information on the issues of agriculture, food, organic, ...
● Geolocation of committed restaurants
● Low carbon recipes (seasonal for metropolitan France / mostly vegetal), whose environmental, health / nutrition and economic and social impact has been calculated
● Geolocation of producers and responsible consumption stores
Etiquettable is FREE, COLLABORATIVE AND WITHOUT PUB. And that's all about comments.
⬢ COLLABORATIVE APP ⬢
● Everyone can offer recipes, tips, restaurants, food, markets, stores ... to add in the app
● A panel of users has been gathered to co-create the application
● A scientific committee made up of environmental and kitchen experts advises the founders
⬢ WHY LABEL ⬢
● Because we are more and more sensitive to the content of our plate
● Because we lack clear, concise and sourced information on food and the environment
● Because by changing the content of its base, it can reduce by almost 50% its greenhouse gas emissions
● Because consuming more local and seasonal means having an impact on the local economy