Ed Controls enables fast and efficient construction documentation, quality assurance and defect management during construction.
Ed Controls helps all project participants to work better together on the construction site and to process defects and remaining work quickly.
Our customers confirm that this new way of working eliminates the need to create and send formal letters in most cases.
The basic functional elements of the software are:
• precise spatial allocation of snags on drawings or maps via zoom and click/tap,
• immediate assignment to persons in charge, consulted and informed
a cleverly optimized workflow for processing tickets/snags
• highly secure storage of all information in the cloud with
• fully automatic synchronization
• complete offline use of the app possible, e.g. in basements or on construction sites without reliable Internet access
With Ed Controls:
• site managers remain informed about the progress of the project at all times (construction diary) and can effectively coordinate all involved persons in the project
• subcontractors always have an overview of their upcoming tasks, and they can easily document work steps and mark tickets as completed
• subcontractors work together more efficiently and effortlessly on the construction site
• building consultants, the client and other project participants can also be consulted as required to clarify questions.
Deficiency costs are drastically reduced, better results are achieved in the entire construction process, and smoother acceptance is made possible, as deficiencies are dealt with easily throughout the entire construction process.