IMPORTANT: The Egress Secure Email app requires you to be a licensed user of the
Egress platform, with a valid subscription and appropriate infrastructure.
Send and receive encrypted emails and files from your mobile device. Egress Secure Email provides user-friendly tools to secure sensitive data, with end-to-end encryption, access revocation and message restrictions to empower users to stay in control of the information they share with internal and external 3rd parties. Remain in control of the confidential information you share, on a Microsoft Intune-managed environment.
Egress Secure Email app provides the following benefits:
• End to end encrypted email message service – compose, access and reply to secure emails.
• View and edit properties for sent items, including message details, restrictions and document classifications.
• Revoke access to information in real-time, even after it has been sent
• Approve and deny access requests
• View delivery reports.
• View real-time audit logs
• Recipients of secure messages can access and reply free of charge
• Microsoft InTune support
Egress Software Technologies is the leading provider of privacy and risk management services designed to manage and protect unstructured data in a seamless user experience. The Egress platform leverages machine learning-led policy management, encryption and discovery to enable end-users to share and collaborate securely, while maintaining compliance and reducing the risk of loss.
As the first, and currently only, CESG CPA Foundation Grade-certified email encryption product on the market, Egress Secure Email enables customers to share highly sensitive information over the internet, without the need to manage external third-party credentials. The award-winning Egress portfolio of products also includes Secure Workspace, Threat Protection, Secure Vault and Email and Document Classifier. www.egress.com