The free app EHW+ makes it possible to find out about one's own consumption of electricity, heating and water in order to better assess and regulate it. This is good for your wallet and good for the climate.
Record the meter readings of electricity meters (also HT/NT meters), water meters (hot water, cold water), radiators, oil heaters and gas meters and get an overview of consumption and its costs. Find out which room is heated the most. How much does it cost to fill a bathtub? See if electricity consumption is increasing or decreasing. This is EHW+.
Core functionality (free):
- Store all meters in the app
- Enter as many meter readings as you like
- Assign a room to a meter if it only measures consumption in one room (e.g. two water meters for the bathroom only).
- Enter the price per unit for contracts to get an overview of the costs.
- Use the app in dark mode (optional)
- Save your meter readings as JSON file (suitable for import)
- Import existing meter readings via CSV file
- Export all your meter readings as an Excel file*.
- Synchronise all your objects with Google Drive (optional)
- Support of water extraction meters*
- Manage as many residential units as you like*
- The app was only developed in December 2020. Feedback on the app is highly welcome.
* InApp purchase