English-Japanese, Japanese-English, abbreviations Offline dictionaries for Android.
This application is a trial version. After you install this trial application, you can purchase a paid version on the application screen.
On trial version, You can only search for words beginning with "A", "a", "B", "b", "C", "c" , "あ", "い" and "う".
Initial Purchase: 780 yen
Upgrade Price: 780 yen (If purchasing latest dictionary data after initial purchase.)
※ Prices for other currencies will be due to Google Play's automatic currency exchange calculation.
Operating environment: Android 5.0 or later.
Storage required: About 1.8GB (Temporary about 3.0GB during installation).
※ Please be aware of data charges from your service provider if not using WiFi to download the purchased dictionary data.
- Offline dictionary
- English-Japanese, Japanese-English, abbreviations dictionaries
- Search Example Sentences
- Incremental Search
- Quick Search
- Audio Output
- Bookmark (backup to/restore from google drive)
- Configuration for screen theme
Revised on 19/Dec/2016
1. This product includes dictionary data. Use of this data is only approved with this product. Removal of this dictionary data from this Android device (including external storage) is unlawful, and use of this data in other devices is not permitted.
2. The accuracy, reliability, availability, eligibility, state of update, as well as any result that may arise from the use of this dictionary data is not guaranteed by the supplier of this product, Eijiroid, nor the supplier of the dictionary data, EDP. Eijiroid does not offer support for the contents of the dictionary data.
3. Neither the supplier of this product, Eijiroid, nor the supplier of the dictionary data, EDP, agree to accept responsibility for any direct or indirect damages, losses, disadvantages, or emotional distress caused by the use of the dictionary data. Please use the dictionary data at your own risk.
4. As per the license agreement with supplier of the dictionary data, EDP, Eijiroid cannot offer dictionary data upgrades after purchase free of charge. In the event that new versions of the dictionary data are made available by EDP, Eijiroid shall update this product in order to assure the newest version of the data is available for purchase. Older versions of the dictionary data will not be available for purchase through the updated product.
5. All support for this product shall be performed by Eijiroid. Please refrain from inquires regarding EDP, including dictionary data.
6. Copyright for the dictionary data is held by EDP. The copying, distribution, and reprinting of the dictionary data to any third party, including the dictionary data with any sold product, as well as the construction of a multi-user system for accessing this data is prohibited without the express consent from EDP.
7. EDP's goal is to bilingually digitize the various words and expressions that people use. Therefore, the dictionary data may include cursing, foul language, discriminatory language, obscenities, radical expressions, and expressions that may be inappropriate in light of modern conventional wisdom. Please take this into account when using this product. Further, EDP's intention is not to actively use or encourage the use of these words and phrases.
8. This product shall be used only on the Android device of the user who has agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Distribution to any third party in any way is prohibited.
9. The customer shall bear any data service expense incurred from downloading Eijiroid as well as the dictionary data. Eijiroid is not responsible for any data expenses.
10. Dictionary data can be downloaded from the remote server up to ten times or up to a period of three years. If you need more than this limit allows, please purchase a upgrade of dictionary data.\n\n
※Eijiro is a registered trademark of Sachiko Michibata.