Want to walk around with a ftp server in your pocket? Pocket Space (HTTP) is a powerful file storage and management utility embedded with the http server.
Other FREE trial:
POCKETSPACE (FTP Only): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonfire.pocketspaceFTP
FULL Version (No Adv):
POCKETSPACE (FTP + HTTP): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonfire.pocketspace
Pocket Space (HTTP) features included:
- Support real time browsing for a large varieties of file type.
- Support Image Format: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp and many others.
- Support PDF
- Support Text Format: txt, rtf, rtfd, cpp, c, m, mm, h.
- Support Microsoft Format: doc, docx, xls,xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, csv for MS Office 97-2003 and 2007
- Support iWork for pages, numbers and key
- Support Audio Format: mp3, wav, aif, aifc
- Support Video Format: m4v, mp4, mov in H.264, MPEG-4
- Turn your Android into a portable http server and file storage device by using WIFI.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface to manage, upload or download your files through any web browser.
- User can set the root directory
- Enjoy the platform independence and connect to Pocket Space in any OS with web browser
- Skip the trouble of using connection cable and get everything done with WIFI or airport.
- Work perfectly with the airport function provided in Mac.
User together with other app can enhance the usability:
Suggest to use file management Android App such as ASTRO,
HTTP Response code.
Quick and convenience way to lookup HTTP response code from web server. E.g. What is response code 304? What is response code 505?. This tools will provide the explanation.
HTTP Header Information.
Quick and convenience way to lookup HTTP header information offline. e.g. Ever ask "What is Location mean in the header?", "What is Referer means in the header?". This tools will provide the explanation.
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
* nice introductory tutorial
* nice UI, intuitive UI
* highly customizable - colors, toolbar buttons, list/row layouts, fullscreen mode
* single or dual panel view
* multiple row/grid layouts
* color customization, color highlighting of files
* selection on tap, by ext, selection between 2 points! or with dialog
* storage analysis
* bookmarks, directory history
* advanced picture viewer with capability to browse/show pictures in ZIP, thumbnails
* internal text viewer, music player with equalizer
* file finder
* file transfer over Bluetooth (if device supports BT)
* log viewer
* individual folder settings
* ZIP support - u can browse ZIP archives (incl. picture preview), ImageViewer can browse/view pictures in ZIP archives
* direct access to Application manager, Task manager and Power status directly from MKC
* FTP, SMB, experimental root functions
* English, Russian, Czech localization so far
* detailed Help page
Ads supported. Buy MKC donation app to remove all Ads
For detailed features / localized quick guide or english full help press MENU->More->About/Help in MKC
Why MKC needs these permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - copy/move/del files/folders on SDCARD
READ_LOGS - if any error encounter during some operarion eg. copy - such error is logged. U can use LogViewer to see what happened
BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - sending file over BT
INTERNET - used by FTP client
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by FTP client
PHONE STATUS - for new prepared functions (Sys.info, Donate button)
WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE - seems like tablets with Honeycomb that have internal+external memory(=sd card) need this permission for read+write access to both memory
MOUNT/UNMOUNT - needed for un/mounting filesystems on rooted phones
SUPERUSER - some custom ROMS require this permission to allow roor access
READ_PHONE_STATE - allows to detect incomming calls and pause AudioPlayer
NOTE: I'm searching for volunteers to localize MKC to different languages like German, Korean, French,... If u are interested let me know on mail below
THANK YOU FOR TRYING MKC