Want to walk around with a ftp server in your pocket? Pocket Space (HTTP) is a powerful file storage and management utility embedded with the http server.
Other FREE trial:
POCKETSPACE (FTP Only): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonfire.pocketspaceFTP
FULL Version (No Adv):
POCKETSPACE (FTP + HTTP): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonfire.pocketspace
Pocket Space (HTTP) features included:
- Support real time browsing for a large varieties of file type.
- Support Image Format: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp and many others.
- Support PDF
- Support Text Format: txt, rtf, rtfd, cpp, c, m, mm, h.
- Support Microsoft Format: doc, docx, xls,xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, csv for MS Office 97-2003 and 2007
- Support iWork for pages, numbers and key
- Support Audio Format: mp3, wav, aif, aifc
- Support Video Format: m4v, mp4, mov in H.264, MPEG-4
- Turn your Android into a portable http server and file storage device by using WIFI.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface to manage, upload or download your files through any web browser.
- User can set the root directory
- Enjoy the platform independence and connect to Pocket Space in any OS with web browser
- Skip the trouble of using connection cable and get everything done with WIFI or airport.
- Work perfectly with the airport function provided in Mac.
User together with other app can enhance the usability:
Suggest to use file management Android App such as ASTRO,
With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
This application just brings up that screen.
This APP should be unnecessary on Cyanogen: the Proxy Settings entry is already on the Wireless screen.
■ Should give you back your inputted text. Useful for quickly testing internet connectivity.
■ If different (such as showing some HTML), you will know that you must login (such as on public hotspots).
>>> Source code available on website! <<<
With this app you can open links to facebook.com from email, chat or any other application in Facebook native app.
HTTP → FB converts those links to fb:// url scheme using Facebook API when necessary.
HTTP to FB acts as web browser (only for facebook.com urls) and you can set it as default browser for those links.
Works with links to:
- Pages / Places
- Redirect links inside Facebook app (so you can e.g. open YouTube videos in YouTube native app)
Doesn't work with links to:
- Posts (links works, but content is never loaded so I disabled this by default)
- Videos (this one is kind of possible but you would have to authenticate with your account and I could only give you a link to the source quality (e.g. 720p), let me know if this functionality would be useful)
- links like facebook.com/ProfileName/photos will always open that profile/page.
INTERNET - For Facebook API, some links (like profile/page names) have to be converted to IDs.
So, this application:
* a big button to open the URL
* you can define any URL
* the URL is opened only after explicit button press
* the URL is not reloaded when you come back to the application
* the URL content (HTML page) is displayed in WebView
* SSL errors are ignored
* Basic HTTP auth can be used
* scan QR code for long URLs
Useful for API testing.
Just type your parameters and click the HTTP method you need (POST, GET, HEAD, OPTIONS).
- At the moment, only basic features are available.
- A list of URLs can be loaded from a text file if you have a file manager app installed.
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Ever wanted to close the garage door while lying in your bed? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is an X10 CM11, CM12, CM15, CM17 Firecracker, CM19, or Marmitek CM15Pro device connected to your computer and X10 Commander will allow you to control all your X10 devices.
X10 Commander consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs on your PC/Mac/Linux and the client piece which runs on your Android device. The PC application is free and available from our Downloads section, the MacOSX support is provided by Thinking Home software from AlwaysThinking.com and the Linux/Unix support is provided by Heyu and a custom shell script.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your X10 devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.
HTTP Response code.
Quick and convenience way to lookup HTTP response code from web server. E.g. What is response code 304? What is response code 505?. This tools will provide the explanation.
HTTP Header Information.
Quick and convenience way to lookup HTTP header information offline. e.g. Ever ask "What is Location mean in the header?", "What is Referer means in the header?". This tools will provide the explanation.
This app does not create an icon on you app list. To use it, you should go to the "Share" menu of the Gallery or a file manager or your phone book.
Finally a simple way to transfer files and folders and contacts on your Android with any phone, computer or tablet!
Just choose a photo or video from your gallery, a file from a file manager, or some contact from your address book, click on "options", "share" and "Share via HTTP"
This program will open an HTTP server in which anyone can download the file.
The link will always be your phone's IP address on port 9999. Example: http://10.1.1.100:9999/
If you choose just one file, the link will redirect the file itself. If you choose many files, a ZIP containing all the chosen files will be generated on the fly. That means you will not have to wait nor space on you device will be used. If you share a contact, a vCard will be generated on the fly.
After sharing a file though any program, you can later click on "Share Containing Folder" to share the whole folder in which the file is located.
It is of course possible to have multiple users downloading at the same time!
If you have a Barcode Scanner, a QR CODE of the URL will be generated.
This app does not create an icon on you app list. It is only available thought the Share menu of the Gallery or any file manager.
This app is open source. Grab the source and the APK at https://code.google.com/p/share-via-http/
It is by the way possible to share APPs with this software if used together with AppSender ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.genmy5han.appsender )
- Flexible HTTP request
(http / https, GET / POST / HEAD / ..., Customizable HTTP version, headers and body)
- Requests and responses are automatically saved and reusable.
See also PLUS version -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.kewww.httpuseragent
Http Sender is a simple application that works like a fake client. It allows users sending Http requests using a Get or a Post request including an arbitrary number of attributes.
User can also decide whether using Json Encoding or not to encapsulate data.
* nice introductory tutorial
* nice UI, intuitive UI
* highly customizable - colors, toolbar buttons, list/row layouts, fullscreen mode
* single or dual panel view
* multiple row/grid layouts
* color customization, color highlighting of files
* selection on tap, by ext, selection between 2 points! or with dialog
* storage analysis
* bookmarks, directory history
* advanced picture viewer with capability to browse/show pictures in ZIP, thumbnails
* internal text viewer, music player with equalizer
* file finder
* file transfer over Bluetooth (if device supports BT)
* log viewer
* individual folder settings
* ZIP support - u can browse ZIP archives (incl. picture preview), ImageViewer can browse/view pictures in ZIP archives
* direct access to Application manager, Task manager and Power status directly from MKC
* FTP, SMB, experimental root functions
* English, Russian, Czech localization so far
* detailed Help page
For detailed features / localized quick guide or english full help press MENU->More->About/Help in MKC
Why MKC needs these permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - copy/move/del files/folders on SDCARD
READ_LOGS - if any error encounter during some operarion eg. copy - such error is logged. U can use LogViewer to see what happened
BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - sending file over BT
INTERNET - used by FTP client
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by FTP client
PHONE STATUS - for new prepared functions (Sys.info, Donate button)
WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE - seems like tablets with Honeycomb that have internal+external memory(=sd card) need this permission for read+write access to both memory
MOUNT/UNMOUNT - needed for un/mounting filesystems on rooted phones
SUPERUSER - some custom ROMS require this permission to allow roor access
READ_PHONE_STATE - allows to detect incomming calls and pause AudioPlayer
NOTE: I'm searching for volunteers to localize MKC to different languages like German, Korean, French,... If u are interested let me know on mail below
THANK YOU FOR TRYING MKC