* nice introductory tutorial
* nice UI, intuitive UI
* highly customizable - colors, toolbar buttons, list/row layouts, fullscreen mode
* single or dual panel view
* multiple row/grid layouts
* color customization, color highlighting of files
* selection on tap, by ext, selection between 2 points! or with dialog
* storage analysis
* bookmarks, directory history
* advanced picture viewer with capability to browse/show pictures in ZIP, thumbnails
* internal text viewer, music player with equalizer
* file finder
* file transfer over Bluetooth (if device supports BT)
* log viewer
* individual folder settings
* ZIP support - u can browse ZIP archives (incl. picture preview), ImageViewer can browse/view pictures in ZIP archives
* direct access to Application manager, Task manager and Power status directly from MKC
* FTP, SMB, experimental root functions
* English, Russian, Czech localization so far
* detailed Help page
Ads supported. Buy MKC donation app to remove all Ads
For detailed features / localized quick guide or english full help press MENU->More->About/Help in MKC
Why MKC needs these permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - copy/move/del files/folders on SDCARD
READ_LOGS - if any error encounter during some operarion eg. copy - such error is logged. U can use LogViewer to see what happened
BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - sending file over BT
INTERNET - used by FTP client
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by FTP client
PHONE STATUS - for new prepared functions (Sys.info, Donate button)
WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE - seems like tablets with Honeycomb that have internal+external memory(=sd card) need this permission for read+write access to both memory
MOUNT/UNMOUNT - needed for un/mounting filesystems on rooted phones
SUPERUSER - some custom ROMS require this permission to allow roor access
READ_PHONE_STATE - allows to detect incomming calls and pause AudioPlayer
NOTE: I'm searching for volunteers to localize MKC to different languages like German, Korean, French,... If u are interested let me know on mail below
THANK YOU FOR TRYING MKC
Want to walk around with a ftp server in your pocket? Pocket Space (HTTP) is a powerful file storage and management utility embedded with the http server.
Other FREE trial:
POCKETSPACE (FTP Only): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonfire.pocketspaceFTP
FULL Version (No Adv):
POCKETSPACE (FTP + HTTP): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonfire.pocketspace
Pocket Space (HTTP) features included:
- Support real time browsing for a large varieties of file type.
- Support Image Format: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp and many others.
- Support PDF
- Support Text Format: txt, rtf, rtfd, cpp, c, m, mm, h.
- Support Microsoft Format: doc, docx, xls,xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, csv for MS Office 97-2003 and 2007
- Support iWork for pages, numbers and key
- Support Audio Format: mp3, wav, aif, aifc
- Support Video Format: m4v, mp4, mov in H.264, MPEG-4
- Turn your Android into a portable http server and file storage device by using WIFI.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface to manage, upload or download your files through any web browser.
- User can set the root directory
- Enjoy the platform independence and connect to Pocket Space in any OS with web browser
- Skip the trouble of using connection cable and get everything done with WIFI or airport.
- Work perfectly with the airport function provided in Mac.
User together with other app can enhance the usability:
Suggest to use file management Android App such as ASTRO,
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
This is the paid version with no ads and no internet permission. A free version with ads is also available, along with some free plugins.
App website: http://duofm.bitbucket.org
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/uncopt
Duo: Holo File Manager Pro (DuoFM for short, formerly UNCOPT File Browser), aims to be your go-to app for everything file-related on your android device.
It is similar to Windows Explorer or Mac finder on your computer. Just like them, it can be used to access files on the device, and also to browse the files on your network or on cloud services.
DuoFM combines the features of the popular file managers (like Astro, ES Explorer, Solid Explorer, ...) and root explorers.
Its two main focus points are design and stability.
The application fits perfectly within the modern android holographic (Holo) style that was introduced with Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich or ICS). It looks and feels as if it was one of the apps bundled with the core of android, and follows Google design guidelines perfectly. At the same time, it improves on usability thanks to its innovative dual (split) navigation pane that is fully adjustable, and its navigation spinner in the action bar. DuoFM has also been optimized to adapt its layout on a tablet.
Extra attention is being placed on stability. This is about not crashing and having features that work the way you expect them to. This includes a lot of little things, such as restoring the state correctly when coming back from the background, or reacting to outside changes.
This mindset drove us to take unusual approaches to the way we implemented some of the core features. Those differences might not be noticeable at first, but they participate in making DuoFM rock solid and enable workflows that other applications don't support.
Two of those decisions stand out.
The first is that we developped a native api (in c) to query the filesystem. This allowed us to use the same highly optimized api for accessing files on user accessible storage areas (such as the sdcard) or on root-only partitions. We extended that api to enable access to archive content as if they were simple directories on the filesystem, including nested archives.
The second is that we decided to never create any intermediate copies, not on the filesystem and not in memory. We support opening / sending / copying files of any size, without requiring any space left on the internal or external storage. This is true for all directories: local, remote (over the network or in the cloud), or inside archives. We stream the data to the target directory or application.
The various storage areas (internal memory, sdcards) are automatically detected, including On-The-Go (OTG) USB attachments when available. No user specification is required.
Access to files not located on the device or its attachements is done through plugins. This separation is done to keep the main application small and to let users decide what extra feature to install. The available plugins are listed in the settings.
So far, the following plugins are available (and free):
- LAN: to give access to the local network shares (windows, SAMBA or SMB).
- Google Drive
When superuser (root) is enabled, partitions can be automatically remounted in rw, and permissions (including suid, guid and sticky bits), group and owner can be changed easily.
For details about all the features, our roadmap and how to contact us, please visit our website at http://duofm.bitbucket.org
We also have a bug tracker (no registration is required). You'll find a link to it in the settings of the app or on our webpage.
With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to email@example.com .
■ Should give you back your inputted text. Useful for quickly testing internet connectivity.
■ If different (such as showing some HTML), you will know that you must login (such as on public hotspots).
>>> Source code available on website! <<<
Useful for API testing.
Just type your parameters and click the HTTP method you need (POST, GET, HEAD, OPTIONS).
- At the moment, only basic features are available.
- A list of URLs can be loaded from a text file if you have a file manager app installed.
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
✔ FILES Search - by name, extension, and Fulltext search INSIDE: PDFs, Office, ebooks , etc. (see formats below).
✔ CONTACTS Search - by name, NOTES, emails, phones, postal addresses, organization.
✔ APPS Launcher - by name, and over app description on Google Play
✔ Google Query Suggestions - get query suggestions and take your search online.
✔ Fuzzy search - keyboard typos and misspells tolerant. Always on, fast, and intelligent.
✔ type-ahead - sub-second instant results appear as you type (index search, typeahead, substring).
✔ Matches preview - See the context of each match to judge results relevance (like in web search).
✔ Files Search By Metadata - Search MS Office 2007+ and OpenOffice documents, Music songs, and video files by Author, Title, Artist, Album.
✔ Recently Modified Files View - Care about recent files like pictures you took today, files you downloaded a minute ago, a document you recently edited? See them regardless of the folder they're in, with the innovative fast flat view of all files in the device SD card, sorted by when they were modified
✔ Recently Installed Apps View - So you could easily get to the app you installed two days ago but can't remember its name.
✔ Off-line search - No data connectivity needed. Can search over what you downloaded in an offline browser.
* Supported files formats: PDF, EPUB, FB2, MP3, MP4, word (DOCX), excel spreadsheet (XLSX), powerpoint presentations (PPTX), OpenOffice docs (ODT). QuickOffice files, markdown (md), cached Evernote notes.
Visit AndroSearch user community: https://plus.google.com/communities/118210571651258385063
AndroSearch is perfect for the on the go lawyer, doctor, business man, or student.
Universal grep file system search (Conjure, Synapse, Mac Quicksilver, Alfred, Everything, Docfetcher).
Similar to Spotlight on IOS, and Google Now on Android. or Ava find on PC.
Note: No SMS/Calendar search implemented yet, but I'm working on it. Cheers!
* High Performance.
* Browse files and folders
* Cut,copy and paste files and folders
* Create,rename and delete files
* Free space and used space information
* Install .apk application from sdcard
* Sorting of files and folders in list view.bl
* Compress and Extract
* Upload File to FTP Server.
* Run FTP Server on you android phone access Files/folders on PC, Browser and FTP Clients
* upload photos to FACEBOOK
* Share Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Apps with your Friends and Family over Bluetooth
* Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
* Browse system folders and files.
* Search Files and Folders.
* Install Folders short cuts on Home screen.
* Supports Both List View as well Grid View and configuration from Settings.
* List Installed Applications
* Back Up Applications(.apk) in the SD Card.
* Explore and manage system files and folders. Full root access for copy, delete, move and rename.
* Root Explorer requires Rooted Phone. This feature will not root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, then this feature is useless.
Enable/Disable this feature from Settings. Its Completely Free Feature.
Goal is to make easy, light weight and free tool which easily manage files SD Card.Simple File manager for all types of users(Root and Normal).
Comments and suggestions for this application are welcome.
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/SdCardManager
Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105521765486959658078
✓ If you're having trouble with the app, PLEASE contact the developer via email or fan page. NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!
FTPS Support(Explicit over TLS/SSL).
users can now compress multiple files and folders together in one zip/tar from options menu
Send File using FTP.User can now upload files to FTP Server
Search Files and Folders.
Browse system folders and files.
Fixed minor bug.
!NEW! moved swipe functions to new free app 'CircleLauncher Swipe'
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle. Use the included launcher icons or use a icon from any CircleLauncher icon pack. If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like ... just try it!
Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like on iOS7! This effect can be enabled in the settings: 'More Settings' > 'More ...' > 'Parallax FX' - the result is highly dependent on the sensor in your phone ... some are perfect, other will not work very well. Looks best with '3D Image Live Wallpaper' :-)
Some icons in the screenshots are from 'CircleLauncher IconPack One', 'Minimal UI', 'Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme', 'Circles Theme', 'Motif' and 'Rain' - the clock is 'lockscreen watch'.
This is a free version of Circlelauncher with some limitations.
Please don't move the app to the sd card - it won't work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
- direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
- is required to display the contact list
Read browser's history and bookmarks
- is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
- reading and writing of the backup files
- optional vibration if the launcher will open
Market billing service
- in-app payment to enable all the features of the full version
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.
- view files
- view folders of the device.
- You can open files by their type.
- you can go back in folders.
- you can go back folder up.
- You can go back to the home folder.
- simple and easy to use.
- It's free!
DS file is ideal to manage files stored on your DiskStation, upload or download between the NAS and the Android device, or do basic editing tasks. And always securely with HTTPS support. Besides file management, DS file is also a useful tool to do anything from browsing pictures, watching videos or checking work documents when you are on the go.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs