Constant ping for route Same in latest version. My company does not assign me a route. The latest version pings for new route every 30 seconds and displays on screen notification of not having a route. This holds the display open from sleeping and seems to be causing my carrier to put my device on low priority for data after a while. Perhaps thinking I am spamming. All is normal when not running this app. Is it possible to include a user selectable switch for auto route check ?
Locks up Galaxy S7 Edge, program repeatedly locks up and has to be restarted. Maybe can get through two stops before it happens.
Needs work I have a G4 & gamely core prime and have trouble with getting the next order or it will refresh
Note5 Had an almost immediate response from developers. Regarding missing menu key for my note5. Thx devs.
Never correct Every single destination was wrong
* COD Payments apply to all
* Fix issue when downloading route
* Bug fixes
* Alert drivers when a stop has a bad geocode
* Collect separate signatures between pickups and deliveries
* Allow EXTRA DVIR on route screens
* Option to require DVIR before receiving a route
* Checkbox options for scanning users
* Option to collect COD information at pickup
* Default vehicle for scheduler built runs
* Display requested pickup times
* Create off route returns
* Pickup photos
* Bug fixes