First year medical students move from school to med school with ease with SurviveMed from Elsevier. Get insider insights, key med terms, basic anatomy, interactive anatomy and much more. Be confident, SurviveMed is here to help and will be by your side every step of the way.
▪ Start anatomy with confidence. Master the basic vocabulary and know your anterior from your posterior in no time.
▪ Build on anatomy basics. Learn & test yourself on key anatomical structures with these labels on / off flashcards
▪ Be prepared for basic sciences and body systems with invaluable glossaries of the key terms to know and understand.
▪ Learn and understand widely used Latin prefixes, and their meanings, in medicine.
▪ Don't know that TLA? (three letter acronym) search from more than 12,500 medical terms and abbreviations from our medical dictionary to get the answers you need.
▪ Get insider insights from current med students. Advice on what not to worry about and the skills and attitude you’ll need to thrive.
▪ Fully accessible offline.
▪ All content is developed and reviewed by teams of Elsevier experts. Elsevier is a global information analytics company specialising in science and health. Trust us - we've been doing this for over 100 years!