Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
- Add widgets characters
You can check the remaining battery widget and status bar notification.
Minimize battery drain.
(Only displays the remaining battery charge, does not detect when the battery is Screen Off Screen On when the gauge is a slight delay in the information display.)
However, due to other memory cleanup program at the end of the forced can malfunction.
- The remaining battery
- Use widget (1x1)
- Status bar notification
- Memory cleaning
- Battery status information.
[[Now with Buzz Launcher support]]
Battery Widget Z can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
* Battery saving tips
WIFI and GPS when not in use, put off.
To reduce the use of the same features of the application-driven service.
- Automatic data synchronization is used only when necessary.
- Reduce the number of the home screen widget update manually using the Time Stretch /
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
"Definitely an app everyone will be thrilled to use." - AskyourAndroid.com
"Certainly worth giving a try" - AndroidHeadlines.com
"This one will change the trend." - Apps400.com
"Can considerably decrease the usage." - Apps4review.com
...and many more reviews!
8 in 1 Toolbox Mix App! – Memory Cleaner(i.e.Task Killer/Optimizer), Life Indicator, Deep Sleep Mode, Settings Optimizer, Charge Alert, Status Bar Notification, Battery Widget, and App Uninstaller. 8 Features but it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget for free, become a master of saving power!
* FEATURES *
★---1. Memory Cleaner (i.e.Task Killer)---★
✓ Cleans up Memory, Kills tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save energy!
✓ Indicates memory clean level for before / after. Defend your phone from drain!
★---2. Battery Life---★
✓ Battery level in percent (%), and all battery life level is indicated with cool Droid icon.
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
★---3. Deep Sleep Mode ---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to cut down the data-sync to your desired time every 5min/30min/never. With easy-tutorial, become a master of the Deep Sleep Mode!
★---4. Settings Optimizer---★
✓ Turns off various functions with one-touch button for battery saver.
✓ Set Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Auto-rotation,GPS,screen-brightness to optimize/save power!
★---5. Alarm notification---★
✓ Alarm notifies you when the power is charged to 100%/70%/50%/30%/lower than 20%! (on/off available)
✓ Estimates the remaining time the power requires to be, at specified life percentage.
★---6. Status Bar Notification---★
✓ Now You can check your percentage at your phone status bar! (on/off available)
✓ Also check the health of battery saver through pull-down notification bar
★---7. Battery/Memory Optimizer Widget---★
✓ 4*1 Battery/Memory Optimizer widget to check your Memory Clean Level/Battery Level!
✓ Easy access to the Battery Saver App with one-touch
★---8. Application Uninstaller---★
✓ Application manager included
✓ Batch uninstall to save your power life!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
Classic Green Battery Widget shortcuts:
1. Battery Summary
7. Show Desktop
Modern Blue Battery Widget shortcuts:
1. Battery Summary
8. Screen time
13. Screen rotation
14. Airplane mode
Note: This doesn't open; it is a widget not an app. Add on home screen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget or Apps -> Widgets -> Battery Widget Classic or Battery Widget Modern
The permissions are required for the “Quick Toggles,” which allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget.
“Battery Widget is the first widget to give back”
By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance. In turn, you’ll benefit personally by seeing which apps are best for your device’s battery. We care about your privacy; all data is anonymized and can never be traced back to you.
Please let us know what you think of Battery Widget! We are listening to all of your reviews and requests. 5 star reviews are greatly appreciated and encourages us to continue improving the widget for you.
If you have found an issue with the latest version, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help in improving Battery Widget for everyone.
It requires Battery Widget+ v1.0.0 or above to work.
Battery Widget Pro monitors app battery drain, battery charge speed, and battery discharge speed to help improve your battery life. In addition, Battery Widget Pro’s centralized device settings manager lets you adjust GPS, WiFi, screen brightness, and 8 other battery consuming device settings. By anonymously sharing battery usage data with the Better App Community, you will help app developers improve their apps and help other Better App Community members improve their battery life. Benefit instantly from the power of many by comparing your battery performance to Better App Community members similar to you.
• App Battery Usage History: Track how much battery is consumed by each of the apps on your device.
• Analyze your apps’ battery usage by foreground, background, and overall.
• Sort by battery usage in the past hour, day, week, month, or all time.
• Device Toggles: Access and adjust toggles for screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS.
• Top Battery Draining Apps Widget: Available from your homescreen, flip through the 5 apps that are draining the most of your battery.
• Battery Percentage Widget: See what percentage of battery is remaining on your device.
• Remaining Battery Time: See how much time is remaining until your battery is fully charged or discharged.
• Battery Drain Monitor: Receive notifications if your battery is discharging faster than usual.
• App Manager: Force close or uninstall high battery drain apps from within Battery Widget Pro to save battery life.
• Join the Better App Community: Increase battery life with the Better App Community. Benefit from the Better App Community by seeing how your battery charge and battery discharge compares to others with the same device and carrier network. With the Better App Community, we are improving battery life, together.
• Better App Community Reports: Receive weekly community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
Battery Widget Pro utilizes necessary permissions to provide you with helpful information to help save battery better than ever before. If you have any questions about the permissions requested by Battery Widget Pro, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Install Battery Widget Pro today to save battery life.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget + will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget + to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget +.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget +.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
MatchCut Videos is the fastest and easiest video editor for Android, giving you a stunning new way to make and share videos with friends on Instagram and YouTube.
With MatchCut, you can make professionally edited movies from start to finish in under a minute! Choose between 30 or 15-second format (perfect for Instagram).
How easy is it to really make videos with MatchCut Videos?
1. Record videos and or select previously filmed clips.
2. Choose your favorite song from hundreds of popular free and fully licensed music tracks
3. Watch as MatchCut’s video editor automatically edits your videos perfectly timed with the music.
4. Share with friends
Listen to other MatchCut Users:
“Great App! Nothing Else like it.”
“Excellent app for quickly editing my videos together. I love the music selection, too!”
“So fun!!! Love the music options and the way the app splices the video, its like vine on steroids.”
“I’m really enjoying this app. Creating a video is easy, fun, and surprisingly fast.”
** Featured on AndroidPolice.com ***
***Featured in Gizmodo’s Favorite Apps of the Week***
• Share on Instagram - You can now create 15-second MatchCuts and share them directly to one of your favorite social networks.
• Introducing Artists Contests - participate and submit your MatchCuts in new artist-run contests for chances to win prizes. Winning submissions are handpicked by each artist!
• Enhanced Song Descriptions - You can now find details on each song used in your friends' videos. See who created the songs, when they were published, and get direct links to download / buy the music for your own use.
• New Music Themes - Listen to new music to auto-edit your videos to, ranging from new Hollywood-themed music to new featured independent artists. We constantly add new music for your enjoyment.
• Music! MatchCut Videos comes bundled with over 100 royalty free music for your MatchCut Videos, allowing you to set the perfect mood and theme for your movies. Plenty more songs will be coming soon!
• Choose from either our Hollywood-style music or our curated Indie music playlist.
• Share with friends: MatchCut Videos makes it very simple for you to upload your movies onto YouTube and share on your favorite social networks.
• Export or share: Some of us don’t like to share our videos to the public. MatchCut Videos allows you to export your videos to your gallery, if you choose to.
• Preview: Preview each video you create to make sure you have the perfect song and the perfect cuts before you post it live for your friends to see.
• Browse through our real-time Explore feed to see the top trending MatchCuts.
• Like what you hear? Purchase full songs from within the app.
Anybody Can Use It!
You don’t need to have any prior editing experience! Seriously, three year olds are now making professionally edited music videos and montages because of MatchCut. The music video editor inside of MatchCut was built to give you the most simple and fun experience as possible.
**Now on Google Play & Android due to popular demand from iOS**
We Love Our Customers!
•You are everything to us. We are constantly listening to your feedback and making improvements as fast as possible to keep you happy.
•Please 5 star us if you enjoy using MatchCut Videos! Every positive review gives us that much more encouragement to give you a better and easier-to-use product
•Follow us ☺
How to create fun & easy Bollywood music videos with MatchCut:
1. Record videos and/or select previously filmed clips from your Android gallery.
2. Choose your favorite song from dozens of popular free and fully licensed music tracks (see Bollywood music artists below).
3. Watch as MatchCut’s video editor automatically edits your videos perfectly timed with the music.
4. Share your MatchCut videos with friends by sharing on Facebook, YouTube, and email/text.
• Fastest & simplest video-editing app for Android. And when we say fast, we mean fast!
• Music! MatchCut comes bundled with over 50 royalty-free music for your MatchCut videos, allowing you to set the perfect mood and theme for your movies. Plenty more songs will be coming soon!
• Choose from MatchCut’s catalogue of Hollywood-style music or our Bollywood music playlist.
• Share with friends: MatchCut makes it very simple for you to upload your movies onto YouTube and share on your favorite social networks.
• Export or share: Some of us don’t like to share our videos with the public. MatchCut allows you to export your videos to your gallery, if you choose to.
• Browse through our real-time Explore feed to see the top trending MatchCuts.
• Like what you hear? Purchase full songs from within the app.
Visit the MatchCut YouTube page to see some of the latest MatchCuts created by us! http://www.youtube.com/MatchCutMovies
Music from Bollywood Songs & Hindi Music app!
Music from these Bollywood films:
Aashiqui 2, Agent Vinod, Blue Eyes, Bodyguard, Boss, Dabangg 2, Desi Boyz, Desi Kalakaar, Ek Villain, Excuse Me Girl, The Xpose, Yaariyan, Hate Story 2, Highway, Heropanti
Sangeetha Rajeev, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, Anoop Seelin, Rithisha Padmanabh, Darshan 2, V. Harikrishna, Udit Narayan, Mamta Sharma, Anoop Seelin, Vinayaprakash, Shreya Gopal, Anuradha Bhatt, Kailash Kher, Raju Thalikote, Udith Haritas, Ananya Bhat, Arjun Janya, Karthik, Bappi Blossom, Arun Mc, Poornachandra Tejaswi S V, Vijay Prakash, Naresh Iyer, and Vandana
Nachhatar Gill, Gurdas Mann, Hans Raj Hans, Tariq Khan, Surjit Bindrakhiya, Gurdas Mann, K.S. Makhan, Satwinder Bitti, Varinder Brar, Sardool Sikander, Sukhjit Khaira, Manjit, Hans Raj Hans, Babbu Maan, Diljit, and Surjit Bindrakhia
Rani Verma, Bela Sulakhe, Shilpa Daane, Deepali Saumaiya, Avadhoot Gupte, Ranjana Joglekar, Shrikant Narayan, Santosh Naik, Dr. Neha Rajpal, Javed Ali, Suresh Wadkar, Jyotsna, Yogita Godbole, Medha Chandvadkar, Tanuja Mehta, Vithal Umap, Santosh Naik, ANURADHA PAUDWAL, Shailendra Singh, Dr. Neha Rajpal, Swapnil Bandodkar, Yogita Godbole, and Saavani Ravindra
Shankar Mahadevan, Malathi, S.P.Balasubramaniam, Veeramani Raju, Unni Krishnan, Srivardhini, S. Janaki, SUJATHA, Shankar Ganesh, Javed Ali, David Simmons, Priya Himesh, K.J. Yesudas, Malaysia Vasudevan, S. Janaki, Madhu Balakrishnan, Surmukhi, Challakere Brothers, Shahul Hameed, Suresh Peters, Balram, Mano, Jayapal, Gangai Amaran
Vidhu Prathap, Ramya S.Kapadia, Saindhavi, Rahul Nambiyar, Keerthi Sagathia, Swetha Mohan, Tanvi Shah, Yogi B, Shail Hada, Andrea Jeremiah, Sri Chara, Sudha Ragunathan, Tipu, V.V.Prasanna, Devan, Sayanora, Benny Dayal, S. Janaki, S.P.Balasubramaniam, Swapna Abraham, Mahathi, Harish Raghavendra, Chitra, Sowmya, Unni Menon, Vardhini Thaman, Rahul Nambiyar, Hariharan, Swetha, S. Janaki
M2 App Monitor is a crowdsourced Android analytics tool that provides you with simple reporting to help you understand the performance of your apps, your application usage, and helps you avoid bad apps that slow down your phone. It alerts you of applications that drain your battery, slow down your phone, increase your data usage, and more.
• New Community Reports - See unique app reports from the M2 App Monitor community to discover how your favorite apps perform worldwide, and find new apps that interest you.
• See quick application performance reports on an app's battery, data, CPU, and memory usage. See which apps have access to analytics, permissions, and more.
• Understand your apps' performance compared to other similar apps from the M2 App Monitor community. See what applications others enjoy using the most.
• It protects you: You’ll hardly know M2 App Monitor is there, but when you download an inefficient app, it will kindly alert you that the app, for example, will severely drain your battery or use up your data.
• High Performing App Recommendations: M2 App Monitor's "Trending Apps" feature recommends efficient and popular apps among the M2 App Monitor community, allowing you to find great new apps that won't drain your battery or unreasonably consume resources.
• Background Monitoring: Even when you’re not using your device, certain apps may be draining your battery, exhausting your data plans and slowing down your phone. M2 App Monitor lets you see which of these apps are running in the background.
How it works:
M2 App Monitor looks at all of the applications on your device, and compares that data to every other device in the world that has M2 App Monitor installed. We care about your privacy and it’s important to note that all data collected from your device is aggregated and completely anonymized.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to see how an app is slowing down your phone.
We want to hear from you, so please leave a review and let us know how we can help you! Thanks for your interest in M2 App Monitor.
Join the Google+ Community for the best applications & monitoring news: https://plus.google.com/+M2appmonitor/
GameTime is an Android Analytics Application that provides data from games that are installed on your Android device. Keep track of the time spent on each individual game, a sum of all time spent on your games, as well as explore popular downloads from within the larger m2 community!
● My Game Data: After the application is installed on your device, you will be able to track and view all time spent on games!
● Look at resource consumption from individual games, or a summary of all your data.
● Add Applications: Want to track some other applications other than games? You are able
to customize which apps you add so that you can personalize your experience!
● Community: View games that are popular within the m2 Community. Use this page to
see what everyone is playing and maybe something will spark your interest!
How it works:
GameTime uses an inhouse algorithm that we developed to provide data about games that you play on your Android Device. With a number of data points collected from users all around the world, we are able to provide some of the most accurate metrics.
Our database stores tons of information which allows us to give you the best user experience. As we continue to grow, we promise to keep delivering high quality metrics.
We care about your privacy and it’s important to note that all data collected from your device is aggregated and completely anonymized. You can view the privacy statement at any time within the application.
Download it and try it out – it’s a great way to see how much time you really are spending on your games.