Quickly measure, improve and adjust the optimal light arrangement for your studio greenscreen (green screen, blue screen, red screen, chroma key or chroma screen) with your light source equipment (light: lamps, LED panels, photo light box, soft box) for optimal recordings and better photos.
The optimal illumination and light source setting on a green screen or chromascreen for studio photo and video recordings is a basic requirement for the subsequent, clean, fast and problem-free chromakeying with computer software (Premiere, Hitfilm) and saves a lot of time. Do not experiment, just make it optimal at once for quick and better results.
The color of the green screen (green or another color) is measured by the app and shown reduced to a few color levels / steps (posterized) and all other colors are displayed in gray scale colors. This allows for a correct, quick and easy set up of your light sources. Improve your greenscreen studio.
1. Place your mobile phone or tablet computer in front of the green screen background or the chromakey backdrop and start the app. To start the mobile phone camera in the app, press the symbol in the top left corner.
2. Change between front or back camera and change the resolution of the camera. In a darker environment or in poor light conditions a lower resolution is better because the images are aquired faster.
3. To adjust the current background color (green screen, blue screen, red screen or any chroma key) use one of the color symbols in the toolbar.
You can also tap on the camera image in the display to select / set up / optimize the color shown at the tap point as the background color (screen color).
4. In order to achieve even and soft light on the green screen for your video recordings or photos now adjust the lamps / light sources so that the app shows only as few color levels / colour steps / color transitions as possible.
5. Now you are ready for video recording and generating new footage!
Good luck and have fun!