Join the emmy community and get around the city with our shared electric mopeds. The emmy roller is always nearby, ready to take you anywhere easily and quickly.
emmy offers electric moped sharing in 3 cities in Germany - Berlin, Munich and Hamburg. We offer free-floating short-term scooter rental - from a minute to a few days.
You can travel around your city quickly, eco-friendly and easily with our scooters and best of all, it's fun! Being late and frustrated with traffic jams will be a thing of the past.
How does emmy work? Download the app and start riding your moped. The emmy app is your key to scooter happiness. Use it to find an electric roller nearby, reserve it and unlock it. So easy, so emmy.
emmy will take care of the rest - we charge the e-scooters so they're ready to roll. You'll find two helmets of different sizes, and a mobile phone holder so you can get around the city.
Creating your emmy account is simple:
1. Download the emmy app and register.
2. Sign up & verify your EU driver's license: as soon as your account is approved, you can ride our elektro rollers.
3. Ride: it’s time to roll! Use the app to find an electric moped near you and reserve it for free.
4. End your rental: park your emmy roller in a public parking lot within our business area to end your rental.
How do you start emmy electric moped?
1. Open the helmet box: Press the red button and grab a helmet from the box.
2. Get it off the kickstand: Stand with the moped between your legs and push the handlebars forward.
3. Red switch is flipped to “ON”. Make sure that the red switch on the right handlebar is flipped to ON and the side stand is fully folded. If you ride Yadea, push the “P-button”.
4. Start the engine: To start the moped, simultaneously pull the moped brake to activate it and press the “Down” switch on the left handlebar.
Our fleet of electric mopeds:
In Berlin you can ride a NIU scooter. Its lightweight design makes it ideal for city riding and commuting. The Yadea moped can be spotted roaming the streets in Hamburg and Munich.
It's best to park mopeds on the street in designated parking for mopeds and bikes. Don't park in bike lanes, bus lanes, or pedestrian walkways.
How much does it cost to rent emmy moped?
A moped can be booked for free and reserved for 15 minutes. It will cost you 1 EUR to unlock the moped. Once you start riding, you will be charged 0.30 EUR per minute. You can pause your ride mid-ride at a reduced rate.
New users get 25 minutes free once they register. So join us now and try emmy for free.
Where can you find our mopeds?
You can find over 3000 electric sharing mopeds in our business area (visible in the emmy app) in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich.
emmy offers sustainable mobility and makes its customers smile on everyday rides in our sharing electric mopeds. We want emmy available anywhere, anytime.
The journey creates the feeling, download our app and enjoy riding our electric mopeds.
Getting emmy roller is easy and driving is fun! Our electric mopeds are available in Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich. Just open the app and view the map to find your nearest electric moped.
The idea behind emmy is pretty simple - we want to make mobility accessible anywhere and anytime, without you having to own a vehicle. With emmy, it's easier, cheaper and fun!
So, download emmy app now and hit the road!