This app offers notes, practice and quiz activities on the most common English linking words and cohesive devices.
It's designed for English language learners (ELL students) regardless of their levels of English language proficiency.
Even though its primary focus is for ESL/EFL, native English speakers may also find this app interesting.
TESL/TEFL teachers may want to recommend it to their students.
- It works off-line and doesn't require any special access or permission.
- It has been tested successfully on the following devices:
- motorola MotoE (Android Version 4.4.4),
- a 7-inch tablet (Android Version 4.1.1).
- It doesn't take much space on your device, less than 3 MB.