The best android emulator for PlayStation but..... If there is a gamefaq option similar to epsxe wherein I can use walkthroughs for role playing games to play a perfect game like in final fantasy I will give it 5 stars... Fpse please make it happen in your next updates
Love it! I gotta say they fixed the issues of resizing the fast forward and save buttons. But I would like it if you also had a way to turn the toggle feature off for fast forward so that way all I have to do is tap it to turn it on and when I release my finger it turns off rather then having to tap it several times. Still leaving it at the 3 stars!
Almost perfect. I would have given it 5 stars, but for some reason it refuses to load one single game. Gran Turismo 2 simulation disc. It starts the game and then freezes. The reason I got this emu was to play this game, even tried 2 different sites for the game and still nothing. Good thing I love rpgs because there is a bunch of them to play.
It's been crashing steady since the new patch. Will go back to 5 stars if this bug can be fixed.
Downloading Plug Ins I can't use the app now it's downloadin audio and videon plug ins. How do i cancel this downloading? I have good internet connection but the apps keeps getting stopped because it has a problem with the connection
best psx emulator i enjoy it...! eazy to use...! just download your favourite game and choose "auto scan of storage", and wait till the cover game appear, just tap it and play it...! i recomend to use bluetooth game pad, it'll be more comfortable to play
- Fixed reported bugs
- Added Material design icons for menu
- Improved highly the Advanced OpenGL plugin, much more accurate and compatible
- Added support for .ccd/img file
- Added smart onscreen pad Auto hidding when external pad is used
- Added compatibility between all video modes and savestates
- Added full onscreen analog gamepad in landscape
- Fixed L2 and R2 button with extenal pad
- Fixed Guncon emulation, Ghouls Panic is works great now
- Fixed X86 Build