With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
- Explore Trending Music and Trending Audio feeds
- Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
- Browse tracks by genre
- Listen to your stream wherever you are using WiFi or data
- Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
- Login or register with Facebook and Google+
- Record sounds. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Geotag recordings with location information
- Listen to playlists, or create your own and share them with your followers
It’s easy to dive straight in and start discovering music & audio.
Try the Explore section to find trending music & audio of just about every genre you can think of.
As you explore, tap the heart to ‘like’ and save your favorites for later playback.
The Search page lets you find your favorite tracks, and artists. Follow their profiles so you can listen to the new music they post in your Stream.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” - ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” - USA Today
“It's an evolution of audio's most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music's best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It's not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it's finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” - The Verge
Like what you hear? Let us know, and share your discoveries with the world.
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
For more information, read http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1575188-what-permissions-are-required-to-download-the-app
If you have any more questions get in touch with us - see the help section.
This app is available in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian and French.
With Beats Music, you have unlimited, ad-free access to over 20 million songs from every genre. Listen anytime on demand or download to listen offline.
When you’re not sure what to play, let our in-house curators guide you. Here are just a few features that’ll make it easy for you:
JUST FOR YOU
Your first stop for music that’s right for you, based on your personal taste. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
Make your mix. Let The Sentence know how you’re feeling, what you’re doing and who you’re with and we’ll play an continuous mix of tracks based on your selections.
Discover what’s happening in the world through music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
Take a deeper dive into music discovery here, where you can explore different genres, activities and curators. When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here.
Let your friends know what you’re streaming by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends via Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
There’s tons more waiting for you. Just open the app and hit play.
Download the app and sign up for Beats Music to start your free (no strings attached) 14 day trial. It’s on the house! When you're ready to lock it in, subscribe to Beats Music for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, which will renew automatically. For now, Beats Music is only available in the US.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
* Download MP3 Music to your sdcard
* Listen to MP3 music download paradise
* Manage your MP3 music songs
No DJ-ing experience necessary. Party Mixer has been designed to be an easy-to-use app that anyone can pick up and play with. It features a very simple interface: just create a playlist, then drag-and-drop tracks onto the player decks. You can crossfade between the two tracks using the horizontal slider at the bottom. Change the tempo and pitch using the vertical sliders. That's it!
- Play 2 tracks simultaneously and cross-fade between them
- Change tempo/pitch/BPM (free on left deck, paid on right deck)
- Create/open/edit playlists
- Seek within track, show elapsed and remaining time
- Search in playlist
- Access all music stored on your device
Want other features? Vote for what we should work on next on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/partymixerapp
- Compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or newer
- Tempo/pitch control is not supported by some devices
- Compatible file formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, 3gp, ogg, mid, wav, and since Android 3.1, also flac and aac
NOTE: If you run into problems with Auto DJ turning itself off automatically, please go to menu -> Settings and check "Use old playback implementation". Then stop all playback and back out of the app completely and relaunch it. Note that this will disable pitch control. We're working on a fix, but in the mean time, you can use this solution if you have problems with Auto DJ.
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s other music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
"Are you a music lover ? if so you will love this application"
"You can customize the songs as per your wish"
"do u have any favorite songs? just merge the couple of your favorite songs using Igost Mp3 Cutter & Merger "
While playing a selected portion of the audio, you can see an indicator cursor and auto scrolling waveform. You can zoom this wave and cut the song at the perfect position you want.
IGOST Mp3 Cutter & Merger Contains:
✓ Mp3 Cutter
✓ Mp3 Merger ( Mp3 Fusion Maker)
✓ Mp3 Player
By Using Mp3 Cutter & Merger You Can :
✓ Cut mp3 songs and save it in the folder ../Igost/songs
✓ Merge two mp3 files and make a fusion song.
✓ Assign it as your device ring tone,contact ring tone ,notification tones etc...
Features include :
✓You can make your own ringtones.
✓you can cut and merge the mp3 files using Mp3 Cutter & Merger.
✓you can create fusion songs.
✓cutting and merging of the recorded song is possible.
✓After merging a song you can hear the merged song in player
✓The application can be moved to SD card.
✓After saving the trimmed mp3 u will get options for using the trimmed tone as alarm tone,ringtone,notification,assign to contact and option for opening the output folder.
✓storage path of both trimmed and merged mp3 is mentioned separately (sdcard/igost/music).
✓You can access both the trimmed and merged mp3 from the home page folders (Trimmed tones & Merged tones) in the application itself.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
Safely BACKUP UNLIMITED MUSIC FOR FREE and listen to 250 tracks on any computer, mobile phone, tablet and television.
TOP REASONS TO USE MYMUSICCLOUD:
1. Unlimited Free Storage!
2. Automatically imports your music from iTunes, Windows Media Player, Google Drive or Dropbox
3. Plays your music on any other device
4. Listen offline - no internet or WiFi needed
5. Awesome playlist features, lyrics, concerts
6. It’s so simple
* Rolling Stone
* USA Today
This application is very nice with a festive style.
Some features of the application:
- Look, listen and download mp3 music for free.
- Administer your melodious library.
- Choose music as a ringtone.
- Save your piece of music as mp3 on the SD card.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
1. Specify a destination folder, such as an external SD card
2. Amazon MP3 Mover automatically moves MP3 files to this folder as they are downloaded
That's it! Never worry about your MP3 collection filling up your internal storage again. Please note that this app only works with purchased music and will not move your Amazon Prime files.
Note: This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android device, or record new ones on the fly! All of this is totally FREE.
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one new app.
1. Select mp3/music from your phone or from recordings.
2. Select the cut area from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
- Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
- Record an audio/music for editing.
- Easy to preview and play all the output ringtone list.
- Free to manage your ringtone files. Delete, Edit, set as ringtone/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- Share your audio files
Explanation for the permissions:
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
This app is based on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html