As previously stated, the app stops working and must be uninstalled then reinstalled to get it to work. My Cube hub locks up if I have a power glitch in local distribution. There doesn't seem to be much movement by the developer to address the issues. Consider yourself a beta tester if you buy this system. Look at the timeline of these reviews, not very encouraging, is it?
Saved my butt. When checking my Curb app on my cell phone, I noticed a funky read on my two sump circuits. Long story short, my main sump failed completely, followed by the switch on the back-up sump getting stuck in the "on" position, after which the back-up back-up refused to run until I tore it down and dried out the supposedly-sealed interior of the switch. Fortunately the back-up back-up ran fine and carried the load until I was able to run into town and get replacements for everything else. All thanks to Curb.
Getting worse The app is very unstable with Android 6, I must reinstall almost every time I want to open it or it just hangs. Also, energy usage history graphs have been removed? Now all that's left is that stupid radar graph 😕
Worked great until 7.0 Android update . Not doesn't work
getting better I uninstalled and reinstalled the app...much improved.
Crashing on Android 5.0 & 6.0.1 It's crashing right away when I click on the app. This is with a Zenfone 2 under Android 6.0.1, any fix coming?
• Long-term historical graphs (month, year, all-time)
• Kilowatt-hour (kWh) graphs summarizing total consumption and generation by period
• Beta graphs on phones in landscape orientation
• Cost breakdown now matches energy provider bill date
• Integrated panel & hub configuration tools
• Manage multiple locations with a single account
• Other security, speed and scaling improvements