As previously stated, the app stops working and must be uninstalled then reinstalled to get it to work. My Cube hub locks up if I have a power glitch in local distribution. There doesn't seem to be much movement by the developer to address the issues. Consider yourself a beta tester if you buy this system. Look at the timeline of these reviews, not very encouraging, is it?
Getting worse The app is very unstable with Android 6, I must reinstall almost every time I want to open it or it just hangs. Also, energy usage history graphs have been removed? Now all that's left is that stupid radar graph 😕
Saved my butt. When checking my Curb app on my cell phone, I noticed a funky read on my two sump circuits. Long story short, my main sump failed completely, followed by the switch on the back-up sump getting stuck in the "on" position, after which the back-up back-up refused to run until I tore it down and dried out the supposedly-sealed interior of the switch. Fortunately the back-up back-up ran fine and carried the load until I was able to run into town and get replacements for everything else. All thanks to Curb.
Worked great until 7.0 Android update . Not doesn't work
getting better I uninstalled and reinstalled the app...much improved.
Crashing on Android 5.0 & 6.0.1 It's crashing right away when I click on the app. This is with a Zenfone 2 under Android 6.0.1, any fix coming?
• Long-term historical graphs (month, year, all-time)
• Kilowatt-hour (kWh) graphs summarizing total consumption and generation by period
• Beta graphs on phones in landscape orientation
• Cost breakdown now matches energy provider bill date
• Integrated panel & hub configuration tools
• Manage multiple locations with a single account
• Other security, speed and scaling improvements