The best way to learn is by experimentation. These virtual hydraulic test rigs will help you to learn about fluid power in a safe and effective way. The program lets you operate eight different hydraulic components and system simulations. These are full mathematical models that respond in a similar way to the actual equipment, more akin to a flight simulation program than a simple PowerPoint animation.
Each screen includes written and spoken assistance that will guide users through a range of different tests and experiments. Users will be guided on what to do and the significance of what they see.
The hydraulic relief valve simulation is free but the in-app purchase is required to unlock the remaining 7 virtual test rig simulations. These include:
1. Fundamental valve principles
2. Pilot operated relief valve performance
3. Directional and load holding circuits
4.Proportional control valves
5. Hydraulic motor circuit basics
6. Logic control valve circuits
7. Power unit real-time simulation
8. Counterbalance valve performance