Prove your English level with a globally recognised English test and certificate for employment
Looking to learn English and prove your English level to an employer?
- Test your English skills and get your results instantly at no cost.
- Test your knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary, as well as your reading and listening skills.
- An English Speaking test is also available to assess your pronunciation, fluency and communication skills.
- The EnglishScore Writing Test simulates real-life scenarios in a digital workplace to assess various skills, including grammar, vocabulary, text organisation and communication
- Prepare for other English exams such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC
- Buy a British Council Professional Certificate to prove your English level to an employer for as low as US$20
- Get course recommendations to help you learn English
★ EnglishScore is recognised. Our certificate is accepted by employers around the world, see some of them here: https://www.englishscore.com/english-test/who-uses-englishscore/
★ EnglishScore is easy to access. Take the test on your mobile device from anywhere, at any time.
★ EnglishScore is trusted. Every year, over two million people take international English exams and qualifications with the British Council.
★ EnglishScore is quick and accurate. Know your English level in as little as 30 minutes with a test designed by British Council.
★ EnglishScore is free to practise. Join 4.6 million English learners and take multiple practice tests for free.
About the English test and certficate
The EnglishScore test is delivered on a mobile phone, so it requires different security measures and rules.
We use security features such as face monitoring technology through your smartphone’s selfie camera. You must be alone in a quiet place with your whole face clearly in the camera during the test.
These rules help give you and organisations confidence that your results are accurate and reliable.
To take the test and purchase a certificate, you will need to turn on your test security.
Once the test is complete, EnglishScore awards you with an internationally recognised CEFR level from A2 to C1 and a more detailed score between 0 and 599 aligned to the CEFR framework. This is a recognised global standard for describing language levels. You can use your CEFR score to compare results with tests such as IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL.
The British Council EnglishScore Professional Certificate is recognised by leading employers and education institutions around the world.
You can use a Professional Certificate to help advance your career, including applying for a job or to enhance your CV.
EnglishScore is also available for businesses, universities and colleges that are looking to conduct English tests at scale. Learn more here:https://www.englishscore.com/for-business/
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.englishscore.com/terms-of-use