The Eniro app contains everything you need to know about both Swedish individuals, authorities and companies, both when you want to contact them and when they call you.
Caller ID & Warning for Unwanted Calls
- The app automatically shows you who is calling before you answer and also warns you of calls that you may not want to answer.
- For Caller ID to work, you may on some phones (such as Huawei and Xiaomi) need to access the Battery Manager app and make sure that our app is included in the list of Protected apps so that the app can work in the background and wait for calls.
Report unwanted calls
- After a call, you can report the number so that other users do not have to answer the same call.
- Block all the numbers you want to avoid calls from.
Search for number
- Easily check a number, either by copying it and opening the app or by typing it directly into the app.
Search people, authorities, companies, and geographic locations
- Search directly in the map view for people, authorities, companies or addresses. Zoom the map image to the area you want to search and enter what you are looking for. When you move the map, the search is automatically redone in the new area. Choose between companies, people and geographical locations in the results list.
- Get a perfect overview of everything in your vicinity; shops, restaurants and interesting Wikipedia articles. Based on your position on Eniro's map, we show you everything you need in your immediate area.
- Extended restaurant search with new inspiration filter
- High resolution maps where you can choose between regular maps, aerial photos, hybrid (street name visible on aerial photo), incl. charts and street pictures. The maps also show street numbers.
- Easy integration with Eniro Navigation - with one click you start our free offline GPS app
- Avoid traffic jams and keep track of the traffic flow with live traffic information
- Driving directions
- Explore bike paths throughout Sweden