Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
★ Take screenshots easily just by long pressing on side screen of your device.
★ Easily browse the taken screenshots in the inbuilt gallery.
★ Share your screenshots through the application only.
★ Choose which side to long press easily.
*We kindly request you to avoid writing negative feedback regarding root permissions. Android system does not allow to take a screenshot with out root access.
*You can write a support request on email@example.com.
- Share Screenshots
- Press the power button and volume down to take screenshot
- Set the path to save the screenshot
- Screenshot display, you can decide to save or discard screenshots
- Trim the captured screenshots
- Painting on the screenshot
- Add mosaic
- Add text
- Browse and edit all history screenshots
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
You also can write it with just your hand easily.
- Start app from notification bar
- Start app with long press of search key
- Write a memo on the screen you see right now
- White, Yellow background is available
- Save the memo and share it with your friends
*Use the capture function of your mobile phone when the background is transparent (not lollipop)
// How To Take Screenshots Of Android Device //
power key + volume down key
It's not a fancy looking memo, but if you're looking for a PRACTICAL and INSTANT application. Here you are!!
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
With Capture, you can save, see, and share all your photos and videos, safe and easy - all your memories in one place. Everything is available on your phone, tablet, and PC/Mac, so you can share your memories with friends and family whenever and wherever you want! Everyone who signs up to Capture can store approximately 1,000 photos (2GB) for free.
Stories is a new feature, allowing you to create and share an album of photos and videos with friends and family in a private group. Everyone you invite can contribute to your Story by adding photos and comments. You can also download the photos. Stories is a easy and fun way to share your events, travels, and more!
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Come and try "Super Screenshot", it has the following features:
1. Easy to use, no need to be root, simply press the buttons on your phone for 2 seconds.
2. Resize, scribble, add text and add filters, it is very easy to edit your screenshots.
3. Your screenshots are stored on the SD card. In addition to the built-in sharing, you can also connect to your PC via USB to browse and copy the screenshots.
4. Completely free! Works with Android 4.0 and above.
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
With this app, you can control the shutter of your smartphone camera from a distance of up to 10 meters. When you want to get in the picture, set up the smartphone camera, place yourself in view and tap the shutter icon in your SmartWatch display or tap your SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk to get in the picture.
You can also adjust basic camera settings in your SmartWatch such as flash and zoom. If you have the Smart Imaging Stand from Sony, you can use this app to steer the imaging stand from your SmartWatch.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, SmartBand SWR10 and Smart Band Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Smart Imaging Stand
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand Talk
With this app, you don't have to worry about your private information on your phone to be exposed to other people, you don't have to worry about your kids messing your phone up by changing the settings.
1. Record your calls automatically while calling.
2. Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
3. You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
4. It’s FREE!
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
* Quick boost with one tap on the button.
* Quick configuration of the volumes of Ring, Notification, Voice call, Media, Alarm and System.
* Switch to silent or vibration mode with just one touch.
* Remember the settings and adjust the volumes automatically when your phone is turned on.
* Remember the settings with or without headset and adjust the volumes when your headphone is plug in or pull out.
Super White is a little white man who want’s to go forward, would you like to help him by playing this game?
It's easy to play, just touch the screen to let Super White climb, be aware of the ladder's length which will be increasing as you touch the screen. Then release your finger to stop the climbing and let him fall onto the next spot. Make sure the length of the ladder is correct when you release your finger, and improve your distance measuring ability of your eyes to get more scores!
It’s very easy to play: Touch the 4 circles at the bottom when they become green. The game will be over if you touch then when they are not in green color, or you don't touch then when they are in green color before the countdown to zero. Help the chef to fulfill his dream!