Get the App already used by over 6000 veterinary professionals worldwide. Covering over 700 separate dose regimens (for over 440 different drugs), this is a complete reference for any veterinarian treating horses.
This mobile formulary is intended for Veterinary Professionals, including veterinarians, veterinary students, veterinary nurses, veterinary technicians and veterinary pharmacists and pharmacologists. The British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) also offer this App free to their members as part of their membership benefits package.
• The database of drugs is updated at least every 3 months.
• The emphasis is on quality of information and this App details the drug doses we actually use together with a reference for the dose.
• Drugs can be searched for by generic name or alternative name, including many trade names. Incorporates a handy dose calculator function (with the dose range automatically filled in) to generate the correct dose for any individual patient as well as a continuous infusion calculator for drugs such as lidocaine, insulin and many others.
• Notes are provided for every drug, and user notes can also be added to each drug
• There are notes on use in competition, including detection times published by the FEI, RMTC, EHSLC and USEF.
• Contains information about the safety of each drug in pregnancy, based on available information in horses and other species
• Developed by Dr Kevin Corley DACVIM DACVECC for Veterinary Advances this is an essential resource for practitioners, students, residents and specialists alike.
Submit any comments or suggestions for drugs to be included in updates at www.vetadvances.com.