Vault 3 Outliner stores your notes as a searchable outline. Vault 3 organizes your information into categories and sub-categories that you specify. Vault 3's outline is easily and rapidly searchable. Vault 3 uses strong encryption to ensure the privacy of your personal data. Vault 3 runs on Android phones and tablets.There are no limits to the size of Vault 3 documents or to the nesting depth of outline items. Vault 3 gives you convenient and secure access to all of your notes.
(Upgrade to Vault 3 Outliner (Paid) to get rid of the big "Upgrade Vault 3" button above the toolbar).
Vault 3 is:
• User-Friendly: Intuitive UIs make it easy to use Vault 3's features.
• Portable: Vault 3 runs on Android, 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems, 32 and 64-bit Linux GTK operating systems, and Mac OS X.
• Fast: Even on relatively low-performance hardware.
• Secure: Password protected documents are encrypted with AES using 128-bit keys.
• Standards-Compliant: Documents are stored in Unicode format.
• Open Sourced: Licensed under the GNU GPL.
The Vault 3 outliner organizes your notes, memos, and lists. Stay organized and productive with convenient, secure, searchable access to your personal information on your Android phones, tablets, and Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X computers!
Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux desktop versions of Vault 3 are also available. Vault 3 documents can be used by the Android and desktop versions of Vault 3. The desktop versions of Vault 3 include XML import and export features.
Vault 3 files can be opened by the Dropbox Android app, as well file manager apps. When Vault 3 files are opened by the Dropbox app, they are synchronized with the cloud. Click File / Close when you are finished using a Vault 3 document on your Android device. When you click File / Close, any changes you have made will be uploaded to the cloud.
The Vault 3 Personal Information Manager is developed and maintained by Eric Bergman-Terrell.
www.EricBT.com/Vault3ForAndroid (Android version)
www.EricBT.com/Vault3 (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X versions)