Once phone is plugged in, Android Auto kicks in and takes over the phone (making this app inaccessible once sitting in car). Can you please make this app compatible with Android Auto & Google maps.
Great coverage, NI is faded out This is a great app for EV drivers in Ireland, giving pertinent useful information with a simple rapid charge filter.
The app loads all the charger location data from the net every time it loads. This can make it slow to start and if you happen to be somewhere with no coverage at all you're stuffed. Why not store the charger locations for offline use? They don't change that often.
One of the worse apps known to man. Takes too long to load and if you do get it to load, you can't believe the results. This app is irished
Not interactive Why can't I plan routes using this app exclusively?
Following update to Vodafone phone this app no longer works and won't load. Prior to phone update it was a very useful app.
• The inclusion of CCS and Fast AC chargers on the map;
• The harmonisation of charger icon colour scheme across both the Republic and Northern Ireland;
• The ability to filter by charging type;
• The ability to integrate with Google Maps for navigation;
• The provision of a richer degree of charger specific information – i.e. co-ordinates, power rating, charging type and video-based usage instructions;
• Inclusion of the local contact telephone number for customer support;
Play the First Ever Electric Car Taxi Driving game for unlimited fun in big city