★ Engadget: “PlugShare includes a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
★ CleanTechnica: “Naturally, PlugShare makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
★ Green Car Reports: "Most electric-car users find the tips from actual users of the individual sites to be one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare contains more than 50,000 public charging stations, including those in all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, Aerovironment, eVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel). The largest community of EV drivers in the world, PlugShare users have contributed over 100,000 station reviews and 30,000 photos to make driving electric easier than ever before. PlugShare is also the official EV charger locator for the No Charge to Charge Program(sm) for the Nissan LEAF and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured on the NYT, Wall Street Journal, NBC, and CNET.
Whether you drive a Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, or some other plug-in car, use PlugShare to...
★ Locate public charging stations for your electric vehicle.
★ View station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
★ Check out reviews and tips from other PlugSharers.
★ Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
★ Add new charging stations as you discover them.
★ Coordinate with others when you need to top off.
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
ELMO stands for electromobility programme in Estonia managed ky KredEx. ELMO programme promotes emission free personal transportation and electric cars in order to achieve better city environment, energy efficiency and fuel independence.
Automatic sorting by distance to the current location, interactive display on Google Maps.
Filtering, for example for three-phase outlets.
Start navigation directly from an entry.
** Feature requests via email please. **
By using the PowerCheck app a User will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions which are available within the application.
ESB Networks Ltd. is a separate company within ESB responsible for:
• Connecting customers
• Metering services
• Other customer services associated with the construction, operation and maintenance of the electricity network
As managers of the electricity network, we provide services to all electricity customers in the Republic of Ireland irrespective of their electricity supply company.
We employ over 3,000 staff throughout the country.
As the independent Distribution System Operator (DSO), operating under licence from the Commission for Energy Regulation (CER) in the Republic of Ireland, we are responsible for:
• Constructing all the sub-transmission, medium and low voltage electricity network infrastructure in the country
• Managing the national electricity network infrastructure (which is owned by ESB)
The electricity distribution network includes all distribution stations, overhead electricity lines, poles and underground cables used to bring power to more than 2 million domestic, commercial and industrial customers connected to the electricity network nationwide.
Through our role as the Transmission Asset Owner (TAO), we manage the transmission assets owned by ESB and ensure that its infrastructure is developed and maintained as required by the Transmission System Operator, Eirgrid. The TAO function is an integral part of our organisation.
Our role as the country's Meter Operator means that we are responsible for installing, maintaining and reading all electricity meters for domestic, commercial and industrial customers nationwide.