Does not work on Xiaomi Mi3 AR mode does not work on the Mi3. I went through the FAQ and ensured that I have done everything to troubleshoot. Google sky works correctly, but I do not like the app so much. Fix please. Update:using new MIUI and updated Star Chart and now works like a charm!
App is not working properly. Samsung Galaxy S5 5.0 Android - - App is not locating the celestial bodies properly. I do not have a PhD in astrophysics, however, when your app is telling me that the moon is behind me, as I am staring at it, something is off. I have set the location by GPS, and City. Not sure when this problem started, as it seemed to be working as intended some months back.
Beautiful and eye-catching. The illustrations for the constellations are gorgeous, the skins for the planets and sun are magnificent. AR is pinpoint and easily calibrated. Wonderful app.
Blinded by the light Overall a decent astronomy learning tool, it has a night mode, which switches to red so as not to effect your night vision, But..the major annoying thing was not being able to turn off or tone down the blinding glare from the damm milky way!!!! It totally wipes out your view of any stars or object in that area!!! And you can't control or do anything about it!!!
Totally Disgusted I paid for this once, and now it's gone freemium I have to pay again to get in-app content. Shame on you developer! I still really want my money back!
The best accurate chart Loved AR mode. Found it very accurate.
New in v.3.0.10:
- Improved star visuals on hi-res screens
- Fixed difficulties in selecting planets, meteor showers & satellites on hi-res screens
- Object classification in data box
- Improved deep-link responses
- Integrated Google App-Indexing, so Star Chart results can show up in Google Search
* Fixed the strange camera distortion issues when in AR Mode, which affected some devices, like the HTC One.
* Fixes crash on some older OS versions when notifications were triggered.