Image of lobster used for Cancer Finding Antares is difficult because Scorpio and Cancer image overlays are too similar. Cancer should have crab image not lobster.
Dose not work Can't see any star design at all and I am using this on a clear nite when there is a meteor shower going on tonight unstalling app from phone right now.
Does not work on Xiaomi Mi3 AR mode does not work on the Mi3. I went through the FAQ and ensured that I have done everything to troubleshoot. Google sky works correctly, but I do not like the app so much. Fix please. Update:using new MIUI and updated Star Chart and now works like a charm!
Great app, need to be able to disable notifications As the title states, this is a good all-round app, which makes good use of the gyroscope (unlike Google Sky Map). There's no setting to disable notifications though - while they are interesting (astronomy facts), they should be optional.
Pluto ٩( 'ω' )و , i think you need to update Pluto in real version , i dont see the heart and whale on pluto right now like new horizons see
App is not working properly. Samsung Galaxy S5 5.0 Android - - App is not locating the celestial bodies properly. I do not have a PhD in astrophysics, however, when your app is telling me that the moon is behind me, as I am staring at it, something is off. I have set the location by GPS, and City. Not sure when this problem started, as it seemed to be working as intended some months back.
New in v.3.0.10:
- Improved star visuals on hi-res screens
- Fixed difficulties in selecting planets, meteor showers & satellites on hi-res screens
- Object classification in data box
- Improved deep-link responses
- Integrated Google App-Indexing, so Star Chart results can show up in Google Search
* Fixed the strange camera distortion issues when in AR Mode, which affected some devices, like the HTC One.
* Fixes crash on some older OS versions when notifications were triggered.