The health App “Happi” is the most complete app that gives you maximum control over your health. The specific health targets easily display how you are currently doing. A unique feature of Happi is that it connects to Dutch hospitals (after your consent) so that patient data will automatically load and be displayed in Happi.
Happi also has some additional features that make life with HIV easier such as automatic reminders before going to the out-patient clinic and a travel scheme that shows you how to change the intake time of your medication to the local time at your holiday destination.
Happi consists of 5 features:
1) My health: here the 4 HIV-specific health targets are displayed with a green smiley indicating a good result and an orange or red smiley indication a result that could be improved;
2) My medication: here everything concerning your medication can organized like intake reminders and intake schedules for travels.
3) My appointments: here you can plan your visits to the outpatient clinic and schedule reminders to prepare for these visits.
3) My measurements: here you find your blood values. When Happi has a connection with a Dutch hospital, patient data will be automatically loaded into Happi (ask your physician if this also holds true for your hospital).
4) Information: here more information about HIV can be found, together with tips about what to do after vomiting. Additionally, links to other trustworthy websites about HIV can be found here.