The Happi app gives you knowledge, ease and trust in dealing with your disease and general health. Happi is the Health app that supports you and your practitioner in your treatment. That is why there is now the Happi health platform that enables a different way of providing care.
The Happi Health Platform consists of 3 parts:
- Happi Portal: this allows healthcare providers to remotely view the results in the Happi app. You first create a Happi account in the Happi app, after which you select your care provider (s) and give access to your data.
- Happi App: this gives patients knowledge, ease and trust in dealing with their chronic illness so that they can lead a healthy and happy life. By means of disease-specific health goals, there is a quick insight into how you are doing. You can also easily order your repeat medication via the app (for patients living in the Netherlands) and Happi is supported by the various patient associations.
- DataLab: in the app you can give permission to share your data anonymously with the Happi DataLab in a very secure way. This makes it possible to conduct research to improve the quality of care.
The Happi Health Platform believes that by offering the necessary care and contacts with care providers in an accessible, easy and people-friendly way, patients become Happi-er and Healthy-er.
The Happi app is disease-specific for patients who
- are infected with the hiv virus,
- have a chronic skin disease
- have a blood disorder (hematology)