EstateMate brings simplicity and convenience to community living. This unique mobile application provides an all in one platform for enabling management companies and home owner associations to communicate with their residents and for residents to communicate with management.
As you can see, there are plenty of features that this incredible app offers.
• Residents can receive push notifications from management with ease. They can also contact management through the chat function, specifically targeting the correct person within management.
• View general estate information, from rules and regulations to management details as well as contracted service providers.
• Residents are able give their opinions in discussion forums and can vote from the comfort of their home.
• Receive levy bills or utility usage stats straight from the app.
• Use the app to request approvals, from a new pet to enclosing a patio.
• Residents can report anything form general maintenance, to security concerns, to general complaints and can include photos and details in order for management to address problems quickly and conveniently.
• The security button can be pressed to request immediate security response, or send a community alert, or an anonymous tip off.
• Find nearby places, from restaurants, to hospitals, shops and many many more.
• Use the app to quickly and conveniently get quotes or contact service providers in your area.
There are even more features available to management.
• Smart access allows management to receive and respond to approval requests, resolve reported issues, or discuss queries on the app.
• Management can easily keep its community engaged by creating once-off or scheduled notifications, a voting poll or getting their opinion in a discussion forum.
• Bespoke Management tools like; searching for a property or resident’s details in the app, or pulling activity reports for a management meeting …these are some of the awesome functions for the modern manager.
Still need a little help? No problem, find our easy to use help centre right here. It has frequently asked questions, easy how to guides to follow, as well as an opportunity to submit a technical support request.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your community connected!