Indian corporate law is not only voluminous but also rapidly evolving. The Companies Act, 2013, with 470 sections and 7 schedules is incomplete without 13 chapters of rules, each running into dozens of pages. Further practitioners need to stay updated with amendments to the act and rules, in addition to keeping abreast of circulars, notifications and orders that are regularly issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs numbering more than a hundred. CAIRR helps to keep yourself updated with the latest Companies Act without any hassle.
Features of CAIRR:
1) Updated every day at 10 am.
2) Intuitive and user friendly.
3) Easy Search Functionality - Search in the Act or across Act, Rules, Notifications, Orders & Circulars.
4) Act and Rules organized into Chapters and Sections.
5) An integrated view of the Act, Rules, Orders, Notifications, Circulars, Registers, Returns and Schedules.
6)LODR integrated with its circulars,notifications and Companies Act,2013
7) Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, integrated the Code, Rules and Regulations.
8) Find Effective Dates for each sections or part of sections.
9) No need for periodic updates, an online app that show the latest update each time.
10) Discussion Forum for deliberating debatable issues in corporate law.
11) Original Notifications available for Download in pdf form.
10) CimplyFive’s Text of Model Resolutions available for free download.
This app is created and maintained in public interest by CimplyFive Corporate Secretarial Services Private Limited, the producers of BLISS (Board Leaders Integrated Software Solution) to demystify the Companies Act, 2013 and promote Ease of Doing Business.
*Disclaimer: CimplyFive has taken adequate and reasonable professional care in creating and maintaining CAIRR. CimplyFive however assumes no responsibility and makes no claim, promise, representation, guarantee or warranty, either explicit or implicit as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of this site’s content