ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS is a mobile CAD application (*.dwg) viewer of the CMS IntelliCAD® CAD Software or any CAD software able to create *.dwg, *.dxf and *.dwf files.
CMS IntelliCAD also offers a full suite of 2D and 3D CMS IntelliCAD® software drawing tools! Proven the smartest choice for engineers, architects and consultants, or anyone who communicates using CAD drawings based on the *.dwg file format.
It's designed to give you unrivaled CAD compatibility and is fully programmable with hundreds of third party solutions. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS you'll keep your drawing files private, secure, and always available. You'll be able to open and view the *.dwg files stored on your mobile device or cloud based folders. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS, CAD file uploads will not be needed.
What you can do with ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS:
* Open 2D and 3D *.dwg extension CAD files directly from your device folders or cloud folders;
* Control layers visibility;
* Use one-finger-touch pan;
* Use multi-touch 2D zoom and pan;
* Use multi-touch 3D zoom and pan;
* Use one-finger-touch 3D rotation and orbit view;
* 6 preset axis views;
* 4 preset isometric views;
* 3D wire-frame, 3D hidden, 3D conceptual and 3D realistic rendering modes;
* One button zoom in and out, zoom extents;
* 2D approximate dimensions;
* Toggle grey-scale mode;
ETOOLBOX® is a CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. US registered trademark no. 4,374,633. “IntelliCAD“ and the IntelliCAD logo are registered trademarks of the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium in the United States and other countries. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. DWG is the native file format for Autodesk® AutoCAD® software and is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc. in some countries. IntelliCAD Technology Consortium is not affiliated with Autodesk, Inc. Third-Party Trademarks: All other trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
1993-2013 CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1999-2013 The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium. All Rights Reserved.