Dreii is a puzzling game about skill, logic and friendship. It subtly connects players in real-time across the world, to help one another in a battle against gravity.
• Build a Tower. The mission is simple. But once again, things get in the way... Explosives, thunderstorms, completely incompetent colleagues. Oh, and have you heard of this thing called gravity?
• Play with your friends. Dreii automatically connects all screens across all platforms. This means you can even play with your friends who have Dreii on their mobiles and desktop computers.
• Speak in 19 Languages. Dreii features an universal communication tool which allows players to speak to others, wherever they are in the world.
• Let's Dance! One of the best thing about Dreii is how it sounds. Each player has its very own instrument. Avatars work together to form Dreii's unique universal orchestra, creating a unique musical landscape, inspired by archaic instruments and ancient melodies.
• Uber Swiss Design. Dreii is designed to be as universal as possible. However, in a strange way it's also very Swiss, where it was made. Clean typography, minimalism with attention to detail. Maybe that is why it has won the European Design Award.