Setup is easy. Just download and open the app – the Sideshare icon and features will start showing up with your next call. Sideshare uses standard messaging to share your photos, text, location and contacts, so no need to worry about whether or not the other caller has the app installed.
How does Verizon Sideshare help?
- Share with the other caller without switching apps
- Send photos from your gallery or take a picture and share: “Did you see my new shirt?”
- Send a quick text from the call screen: “What’s the PIN again?”
- Share contact information from your address book: “Do you have John’s phone number?”
- Quickly show your location: “I’m already at the coffee shop.”
- Launch your calendar, browser or other apps of your choosing right from the call screen: “Let me check my schedule.”
- Uses standard SMS/MMS to reach any mobile number
- View and browse messages shared on the call through the Shared tab
Messaging charges may apply per your price plan.
Use the app to:
- Browse and view more than 15 million professional presentations
- Discover content tailored toward your own interests, on topics including Technology, Business, Education, News & Politics, Design, Marketing, Finance and Entertainment
- View presentations from your friends and professional network
- Save presentations to read later or offline
- Share content you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin (currently only available if you have the LinkedIn app open) and most of your other apps.
- View presentations in full-screen mode for an awesome presentation experience
Why use SlideShare?
- SlideShare gets 60 million unique visitors a month and has more than 15 million uploads, making it the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise and information on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Boost your knowledge in any field -- read through how-to guides, trend and data reports, thought-leadership pieces, Q&As, DIY instructions, news reports, visual guides and more
- Or browse through non-professional content, including cartoons, photo essays, book excerpts, self-improvement and spiritual guides, videos and travel tips
Download the SlideShare app to enjoy presentations on the go!
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents can be stored in your private and secure online content repository, downloaded to your Android tablet, and opened anywhere, even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
You can quickly switch between presentations or jump to any slide in a presentation. You can annotate slides with drawings. You can also create an interactive whiteboard and use it to draw diagrams or write mathematical equations.
Documents and drawings can be shared with an unlimited number of people in online meetings.
A meeting attendee can join via tablet, phone, or any other device with a web browser. Online sharing works over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
At the end of a meeting, you can email slides, annotations, and drawings as a PDF document.
Here are just a few ways to use MightyMeeting:
-Open a sales presentation and share it with a prospect locally or remotely
-Take turns presenting slides and drawings in a team meeting
-Brainstorm on product design ideas by drawing on a shared whiteboard
-Control slides remotely and share the whiteboard in a boardroom meeting
-Share mathematical formulas and diagrams with fellow researchers
-Teach a class remotely and share slides and drawings with your students
MightyMeeting is a free service. Use it today to engage your audience and transform a one-way presentation into a collaborative experience. Make Every Meeting a Mighty Meeting.
The same network (WIFI) on the QR code recognition only
1:1 or 1:N to transfer real-time image sharing application.
(Guest device, the image will not be saved.)
SlideShare 를 통해 쉽고 빠르게 이미지를 공유하세요.
동일한 네트워크 (WIFI) 상에서 QR 코드 인식만으로
1:1 혹은 1:N 로 전송 가능한 실시간 이미지 공유 어플입니다.
(Guest 장치에는 이미지가 저장되지 않습니다.)
개발자 연락처 :