EVNotify allows you to track the state of charge as well as data such as charging power of your electric vehicle from distance. It gives you notification when the desired state of charge has been achieved or your charge interrupted!
The special thing is - there are no costs for you - you don't have to worry about anything.
The only thing you need, is an android-compatible device, Bluetooth, internet connection and a bluetooth-capable OBD2-Dongle.
EVNotify monitors the state of charge for you - even then, when the car itself doesn't have a internet or app connection. This does EVNotify for you.
Image the following situation:
You are charging with your electric vehicle on a fast charger , you want to leave, but still have to wait for the car, till the battery is up to 80% again. Normally you have to look for the car's state of charge every few minutes - have to leave and go physically to the car, just to check if you are ready to drive again.
With EVNotify installed, you can easily set when you want to drive again - and just get notified in realtime in different notifications ways you've setup when the desired state of charge has been achieved.
Since the new update of EVNotify, you can also find charging stations to have an overview at any time, where you can charge next.
What are you waiting for?
Get EVNotify today!
- continuous development
- bluetooth connection allows reading the state of charge, even when the car doesn't have an internet or app connection
- runs on all android-capable devices (even Android TV-Sticks) [Android >= 4.1]
- several realtime-notification possibilities (Mail, Push-Notification, Telegram-Notification)
- Multi-Device-Support (connect as many devices together as you want to)
- integrated charging station finder
- track drives and charges
- more useful features will be added soon!
EVNotify is still in an early stage of development. Please take this in mind. Please report issues or suggestions on https://github.com/GPlay97/EVNotify.
The use of the software is at your own risk. I am not liable for damage caused by improper use or cheap, fake OBD2 dongle.