This is a demo version for the full game Pizzantropia. In this version you will be able to play 2 levels with every character so that you can see what their special abilities are and you’ll also be able to see all the different themes and types of levels. This game has 16 levels and will take you just over an hour to play. The purpose of this demo is to give you an overview of the game before you purchase the full version or if you prefer, just a free game to play.
The full version is a paid game, with a once-off price and no further costs. The following descriptions are for the full version of the game:
• 4 Different themes and 80 levels.
• Play normal, bonus, pizza frenzy and Mom / Dad levels.
• Potions will protect you, add lives, speed you up etc.
• Obstacles will reduce your score, take lives, slow you down etc.
• Complete optional bonus tasks and find hidden secrets to earn coins and achievements.
• Use your earned coins to purchase characters or themes in the shop.
• Try to earn all the achievements.
• Beat the developers' high-scores to get on the high-score table.
• 8 Characters to play with.
• 7 of the characters have their own special powers that can be activated every 45 seconds that will help you a lot!
• Playing all the themes once will take you just over 5 hours. If you play every theme with every characters this game will take you more than 40 hours to complete.
• Objects thrown are randomly generated, you'll never have the same game twice.
This game is based on the comic strip, My son is a Dog by José Sepi and like the comic strip is in English and Spanish.
This game is also available for Windows PC.