With the new release of Cuevana Storm, several visual improvements were added, as well as the use of your smartphone or tablet as a remote control using your Wi-Fi network.
INSTRUCTIONS: Install Cuevana Storm in your PC and make sure you are using in the same Wi-Fi network with your phone. Open Cuevana Storm and open this app in your phone
Add your Remotes in 3 different ways.
- Auto Search: Scans your Wi-Fi network and add all the remotes available
- Manual: Type the URL address provided by Cuevana Storm
- Scan QR Code: Scan the QR Code displayed in the Remote Tab in Cuevana Storm.
NOTE: In order to scan the QR Code, camera needs to be in Negative Mode, this will be fixed in new releases of Cuevana Storm.
Cuevana Storm uses URL addresses for the remote controls. This application allows you to add all remote controls available in you Wi-Fi network, so you can forget of typing the URL to use the remote.
It doesn’t matter whether you are at home, or at a friend’s house. Cuevana Remote Control saves the current Wi-Fi network and its remote controls in a database, so it will only show you the appropriate remote controls according to the Wi-Fi network you are currently connected.
Just like with your music player, Cuevana Remote Control shows you a notification of what you're currently playing, and allows you to pause, forward or rewind the video, without the need of opening the application.
Support and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not associated with the Cuevana Storm’s developers team.
If the remote doesn't work, try to open the Remote’s URL in your browser and see if it works, if not, it might be a problem of you network setup or Cuevana Storm, but not of this app
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, traffic cameras, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ)
- preset recall
- scan camera capability
Many models supported .
Major brands include Axis, Airlink, Apexis, Aviosys, Brickcom, Cisco, EasySE, EasyN, Edimax, Canon, Dlink, Flexwatch, Hunt, Instar, Linksys, Foscam, Goscam, Heden, Panasonic, Toshiba, Trendnet...
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: email@example.com
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Wherever you are, watch and protect immediately by using Mobile CMS.
1. Device Management
2. Live View : Supporting split-screen for 4ch, 9ch, and 16ch
3. Codec support : MPEG4 and H.264
- View your surveillance cameras’ live video
- Get a quick overview of what’s happening with a grid view of your cameras
- Use pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls to adjust your view for supported cameras
- Supports camera view preset points to quickly view specific camera angles
- Take snapshots of live camera video and save them to your mobile device
- Send DI/DO signals to trigger devices such as alarms or lights
- View cameras from multiple servers
- Support one way audio (1ch and Main stream only)
Supported Mobile Devices:
Supports devices with Android versions 2.3 - 4.3
Supported D-Link products:
- DCS-210 D-ViewCam Standard, v1.1 or higher
- DCS-220 D-ViewCam Professional, v1.2 or higher
- DCS-230 D-ViewCam Enterprise, v1.2 or higher
- DNR-322L mydlink Network Video Recorder(NVR), firmware v1.2 or higher
- DNR-326 2-Bay Professional Network Video Recorder(NVR), firmware v1.1 or higher
Supported Video Codecs
DS cam makes it possible to monitor and receive alert notifications from all your surveillance cameras set up on a Synology DiskStation. Smart features such as PTZ, patrols or lens control allow for perfect control of your cameras in real time, while advanced filters make it easy to pinpoint any specific event from large lists of recordings. You can even perform all essential management tasks, from disabling a camera to unlocking and deleting a snapshot.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Surveillance > Mobile App > Specifications
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
Lite version limitations: Messages are limited to 2 characters. Also, you're missing out on everything shown in this video: http://goo.gl/0d0nHA
Fully automate your life with AutoRemote.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see page for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote
- Multi trains selection
- 8 buttons (16 more buttons with unlock)
- Speed control (with volume button with unlock)
- Reverse direction
- Edit train name (with unlock)
- Switching objects support (with unlock)
PT Remote Control is the Android remote control working for the latest release of Popcorn Time app(Beta 3.3), manage the desktop app from the confort of your phone, change between movies or tv series, toggle your favourites and watched movies, select a season to watch, play it, mute it.
This is a beta app, hope you like it!
Give some feedback.
Contribute on github,
It's Ads free!
►Certified by two international authorities
Certified by AV-TEST, a global authority in security software evaluation
Check Mark Certified by West Coast Labs, a world leading authority in security software evaluation
►Professional engine provides thorough protection
Cloud + Local engines implement in-depth antivirus scan
Thorough scan takes only 20 seconds
Real-time scan on newly installed apps and websites
Keeps the virus database always up to date
►Privacy and account protection
Anti-eavesdropping, privacy protection and account protection features ensure the safety of your online banking and shopping accounts, as well as your social media and mobile gaming accounts.
►Data backup and restoration
Easy data backup and restoration between Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows and other mobile platforms.
One tap to close running apps to release memory. The memory cleaning feature effectively boosts your mobile phone.
Antivirus: Professional engine removes viruses, malware and trojans while scanning downloaded and installed apps in real time for maximum phone protection.
Anti-eavesdropping: Detects and blocks spyware from listening in on your calls.
Internet and account protection: Blocks phishing and malicious websites and ensures a safe online surfing environment while protecting your finances and payments, as well as shopping, social and gaming accounts.
System optimization and boosting: scans and closes running apps to speed up your mobile phone. Boost your phone with a simple tap on the convenient home screen widget.
Data backup and restoration: free data backup and restoration between different phone platforms.
App management: helps you to uninstall unused apps or even useless pre-installed apps (ROOT required) and installation files to release memory.
Anti-spam: Blocks unwanted calls and messages from blacklisted numbers.
Privacy report - monitors and removes apps that access your contacts, messages, location and other private data without authorization.
Internet management - Real-time data usage information to avoid data overuse. Data usage diagram and usage ranking of all apps for the last 30 days.
All Android systems supported (including Android 5.0):
Supported systems include: Android 2.2, Android2.3+, Android 3.0, Android 4.0, Android 4.1/4.1/4.3, Android 4.4, Android 5.0.
English, Russian, Indonesian, Arabic
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter to get instant updates & productivity news.
Please feel free to contact NQ customer service firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.