Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Visit my website for complete device support list:
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, traffic cameras, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ)
- preset recall
- scan camera capability
Many models supported .
Major brands include Axis, Airlink, Apexis, Aviosys, Brickcom, Cisco, EasySE, EasyN, Edimax, Canon, Dlink, Flexwatch, Hunt, Instar, Linksys, Foscam, Goscam, Heden, Panasonic, Toshiba, Trendnet...
- View your surveillance cameras’ live video
- Get a quick overview of what’s happening with a grid view of your cameras
- Use pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls to adjust your view for supported cameras
- Supports camera view preset points to quickly view specific camera angles
- Take snapshots of live camera video and save them to your mobile device
- Send DI/DO signals to trigger devices such as alarms or lights
- View cameras from multiple servers
- Support one way audio (1ch and Main stream only)
Supported Mobile Devices:
Supports devices with Android versions 2.3 - 4.3
Supported D-Link products:
- DCS-210 D-ViewCam Standard, v1.1 or higher
- DCS-220 D-ViewCam Professional, v1.2 or higher
- DCS-230 D-ViewCam Enterprise, v1.2 or higher
- DNR-322L mydlink Network Video Recorder(NVR), firmware v1.2 or higher
- DNR-326 2-Bay Professional Network Video Recorder(NVR), firmware v1.1 or higher
Supported Video Codecs
RemoteCam allows you to view real-time streaming video from your webcams directly on your web-enabled mobile phone so that you can keep an eye on your home, office, retail store, warehouse, and more. Perfect for all working parents, business owners, home owners and farmers. If you are a Verizon customer, you can receive text alerts if motion is detected at one of your preset locations. As a RemoteCam subscriber, you'll experience the outstanding monitoring system for your convenience, safety and security. Start with a 5 days free trial for new user, and then choose to subscribe for $2.49 per month, for either one month or three months at a time. Subscription can be purchased in application.
• View real-time feed from your webcams on your web-enabled phone at any time.
• Share your cameras with other RemoteCam users.
• Record video files from any webcam at any time.
• Organize your webcams into Favorites and Groups for a more organized view.
• Receive text alerts to your device if motion is detected at any of your preset locations (VZW only).
Mobile Application Installation and Registration:
1. Download the RemoteCam application to your mobile device.
2. Launch application. On Login page, select “Get New RemoteCam ID” to setup your account information.
3. Your mobile number will automatically appear in the ID box. Enter a password and select
4. Read through and agree to the Terms & Services to proceed. You will be directed to the application’s main menu. You will now need to setup your RemoteCam PC software.
PC Software Installation:
1. Download the free RemoteCam PC software: http://www.skyzonemobile.com/remotecam/download.php
2. Install the software.
3. When prompted to login, use the same ID and password you created in the RemoteCam mobile application.
4. You can now set up your webcams. Once registering a webcam on your PC software, it will then appear on the main screen of your mobile application, where you can then configure its settings.
Keyword: alert animal baby care monitor broadcaster camera detect eagle eye elder kids live stream lookout monitor motion nanny cam pet protect real time recording remote remotecam security senior share cam spy cam store surveillance view watch webcam
For more details visit http://www.skyzonemobile.com/remotecam/smartPhone.php