Get access to over 1,000 issues of the comprehensive monthly guide to the best of classical music for just £4.99 per month.
If you want to read interviews with the leading figures of classical music and find out which are the latest must-buy classical releases, then Gramophone is the magazine for you. With its unrivalled 90 years of experience, Gramophone gives its readers the world’s most in-depth and knowledgeable analysis of classical music, past and present.
The digital edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which will give you the latest issue along with every edition from our 90 year history. With over access to over 1,000 since our launch in 1923 you will then be able to explore one of the most comprehensive and detailed guides to classical music any enthusiast could ever want.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
The digital magazine has fully interactive navigation and search functionality to make using the digital edition simple. Features include:
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere.