The creators of Ghost EVP/EMF Radio bring you EMF Recorder; an EMF device simulator that allows you to measure and record the electromagnetic fields around you.
• Easy to use Electromagnetic Field (EMF) detection and monitoring.
• Real measurements using the magnetometer sensor of your mobile device.
• Automated EMF recording for long-time measurements.
• Analyze recorded EMF data directly from within the app using interactive charts.
• Gauge showing real-time EMF magnitude measurement.
• Diagram showing real-time measurement of EMF strength in all three dimensions.
• Simulated measurements can be activated from the Settings screen.
• Responsive UI with full support for all screen sizes and device orientations.
As you probably have seen on TV, or maybe even in real life, most professional Ghost hunters and Paranormal investigators use various electronic equipment to detect the presence of spirits, ghosts and other supernatural entities.
Special purpose hardware EMF meters are one of those tools, and they are often quite expensive. This app tries to mimic these devices since the truth is that most mobile phones have a built-in sensor, a magnetometer which measures electromagnetic fields (EMF).
An EMF is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. Like gravity, it is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, and although it has never been scientifically proven, many believe that paranormal entities can emanate, influence and distort magnetic fields.
This app uses the magnetometer sensor of your device to transform your phone into an easy to use and accurate EMF meter. It also allows you to record the scan measurements and analyze recorded results directly from within the app. The recording feature, allows you to do other things instead of constantly keeping your eyes glued to the screen during a scanning session. Recording can be performed with or without scanning sound feedback.
The interactive in-app analysis, allows you to swipe and zoom through the diagrams representing recorded EMF scan results. A neat feature is that the recordings are saved as comma separated files (CSV), which is a common file format that many apps and computer applications support (e.g. MS Excel). Paranormal investigators certainly appreciate this, since it makes it easy to include long-time scan results in logs and client reports. And to make things even easier, you can open your recordings in other apps with the push of a button.
• For support and feedback, mail us, visit https://paranormalsoftware.com/support or use the in-app buttons on the Settings screen.
• Test the scanner by holding your phone near devices that emanate electromagnetic fields or are magnetic, i.e. device screens, sound speakers etc.
• The Earths magnetic field ranges from 25 to 65 microtesla, depending on your location.
• For more information, please visit the Knowledge Base: http://tiny.cc/paranormalemf
We've worked hard to make this free app as good as possible, and hope that you will find it both entertaining and useful. Constructive feedback and reviews are always appreciated, since it is your opinion that drives the future development of the app.
Thanks for downloading!
All measurements provided by the app are based on real sensor measurements. Since the app use a hardware magnetometer sensor, all results are dependent on the quality of the sensor in your specific device. Since the results of this app haven't been scientifically verified, it should only be used for entertainment purposes.