Offline maps Bought it for the offline map. The basic map is not good but the Premium Offline Map Pack is much better. Received a lot of help from ExplorOz to sort out problems with my Android Tablet.
Inability to store maps on SD card makes this of limited utility. Back to Oziexplorer for me which can use the SD card. Android Jellybean on Samsung tablet.
So hard to use, the base map pack is terrible offline and after $60 you have to pay again for the premium pack if you want it to be of any use!
I use Oziexplorer instead. If you could import Google Earth files (kml) into this app, it would make it worth using.
The best camp site app for Oz. Next best: daylight.
So simple to use, and great features
- New setting to turn off the current position arrow - if off you get a dot marker on the map provided you have pulse enabled
- Addressed issue with place order in treks goto
- Corrected offline maps database creation routine which caused DB Init errors
- Updated place popup markers to new standard in Nav map
- Adjusted layering order of X button in Driving Directions panel
Worldwide Topographic Maps 1:100.000-1:200.000 - OFFLINE USAGE !
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!
Outdoor GPS Navigation with the best maps and aerial imagery for Australia.