Best GBC Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money. Thanks Robert!
Great app. This is the best GB emulator I've used. Definitely worth the money. The only problem is there is no link cable function (that I could find). Will give a 5 star rating if this function is added.
Give us a real update Please add 1.Custom pallets 2.Rewind time 3.Screenshot instead of rom names 4.Optional dpad and button graphics 5.more emulation gfx shaders 6.better dot matrix filter
Good emulator My only complaint is it needs link cable function and rewind! Will be 5 stars with those added!!
Worst 1.99 ever spent Downloaded this emulator and downloaded pokemon gold played it for hours upon hours then after completing half i accidentally ( bare in mind the continue and start again button are next to each other which is stupid ) pressed the restart button and it just takes you straight to the restart ... all data gone .... all that time wasted ... emailed the developer he hasnt told me how to decover my data either so its gone
Works great But can I link to another phone to trade, like you would with a link cable on the original GB?
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.