Love but need help I bought this app a while back, love it! Been playing old pokemon games. However I just accidentally loaded 'state' which was from nearly the start of the game and I was near the end and had been save in-game the whole time. I can't find any kind of backup or any way to get it back! Is this possible? Its OK if not, it's my fault for not paying attention I just thought I'd ask ☺
Heh heh, clever! This emulator lets you trick specially marked Game Boy Color games into unlocking their Game Boy Advance-exclusive stages. So if you were wondering what you were missing in, say, Wendy: Every Witch Way, here's your chance to find out. It's pretty solid in every other respect, although I do wish there was a way to use the Super Game Boy background in Donkey Kong '94. Maybe there is; I haven't found it, though.
Best GBC Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money. Thanks Robert!
Great app. This is the best GB emulator I've used. Definitely worth the money. The only problem is there is no link cable function (that I could find). Will give a 5 star rating if this function is added.
Perfect emulator All my games play flawlessly, real-time clock works with Pokemon and I can change the color scheme for GameBoy games like a real GBC I love it. The only request I have is if you can add an option to adjust the vibration intensity for on-screen controls
Give us a real update Please add 1.Custom pallets 2.Rewind time 3.Screenshot instead of rom names 4.Optional dpad and button graphics 5.more emulation gfx shaders 6.better dot matrix filter
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path