Love but need help I bought this app a while back, love it! Been playing old pokemon games. However I just accidentally loaded 'state' which was from nearly the start of the game and I was near the end and had been save in-game the whole time. I can't find any kind of backup or any way to get it back! Is this possible? Its OK if not, it's my fault for not paying attention I just thought I'd ask ☺
Best GBC Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money. Thanks Robert!
Great app. This is the best GB emulator I've used. Definitely worth the money. The only problem is there is no link cable function (that I could find). Will give a 5 star rating if this function is added.
Give us a real update Please add 1.Custom pallets 2.Rewind time 3.Screenshot instead of rom names 4.Optional dpad and button graphics 5.more emulation gfx shaders 6.better dot matrix filter
A must buy! Clearly the best gb/gbc emulator in the market! Runs perfectly, tons of options, respinsive and customizable touch buttons, perfect audio, multiple saveslots for the quicksave feature, different speeds for the speed-up function, autosave when you close or minimize the game and the list goes on :) Having a Link Cable function and a Quicksave/Quickload button on screen would make it perfect, but it's nothing an update can't add! ;)
Good emulator My only complaint is it needs link cable function and rewind! Will be 5 stars with those added!!
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.