Best GBC Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money. Thanks Robert!
Give us a real update Please add 1.Custom pallets 2.Rewind time 3.Screenshot instead of rom names 4.Optional dpad and button graphics 5.more emulation gfx shaders 6.better dot matrix filter
Good emulator My only complaint is it needs link cable function and rewind! Will be 5 stars with those added!!
Best one for Android
Cool Would be even cooler with GBA support too!
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.