Good emulator. Great controls. Feels good to use and play for a long time. Tho. Cheats seam to stop working on games. While they work for a few hours they suddenly only half work. Even by re-entering cheats and reset game ect dosnt help. Apart from that its pretty good and worth the money. Best controls of all emulators out there for android.
Needs Mega CD Full Support Please can you sort the bugs out for Mega CD/Sega CD, because on some games once it stops working it doesn't work at all. Also it'd be cool if there could be a 32X support on the app as well. Samsung Galaxy S6
Best Sega Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
No Game Gear? I'm perplexed why an emulator that runs Master System games doesn't run Game Gear games. That makes no sense. I really don't want to use someone else's emulator apps as RB's are what I've been using for years and are easily the best emulators out there. Please add GG support... It really makes no sense to leave it out.
Fantastic emulator. It's played every ROM I've thrown at it so far with great sound and frame rate. If you could include 32X emulation, that would be amazing (I know, I'm being greedy now).
HELP!! Since phone software update the emulator can't find the SSID although the phone will still access all other data and NES emulator finding games fine so it's not the card or the phone. Keep getting permission denied message. Any help would be appreciated
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
* 32/64-bit save state compatibility