Wonderful emulator, just be aware that the Sega CD is not compatible with all roms (At least from my experience). Tried 3 different ROMs, one worked, the other two experienced this issue where the Sega Logo boots up then freezes. I assume this is because the emulator itself does not have "perfect sync" according to online discussions. Otherwise, very good emulator. Highly recommend.
Needs Mega CD Full Support Please can you sort the bugs out for Mega CD/Sega CD, because on some games once it stops working it doesn't work at all. Also it'd be cool if there could be a 32X support on the app as well. Samsung Galaxy S6
Best Sega Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
The emulator itself is great. The fact that it plays SMS makes it even better. The problem is that every time I start to record with the YT Gaming app the screen goes black and won't show anything until I stop recording. This is only excusable for a free app. There is absolutely nothing excusable about this happening with a paid app.
Great Sega emulator! Worth the $5! But needs Game Gear Sg-1000 and 32x support. Strange it doesn't have those, since the Picodrive and Gen plus core supports them which this is based off of.
HELP!! Since phone software update the emulator can't find the SSID although the phone will still access all other data and NES emulator finding games fine so it's not the card or the phone. Keep getting permission denied message. Any help would be appreciated
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
* 32/64-bit save state compatibility