MSX at its best with this Emulator! Robert's emulators are the best and are so polished. I have never had any issues with any of them on all my devices. If I have had any questions, he quickly responds! Get his emulators, you will not regret it!
The BEST way to play ColecoVision While this is primarily MSX it is the best Coleco emu on Android. The Colem one has terrible sound (Try Space Panic, all wrong on Colem) and some games even lag on an Nvidia Shield! This one has MUCH more accurate sound emulation but is not perfect (the digitized voices in games like Squish-em don't work right). Works great on Nvidia Shield with real controls.
Great Awesome emulator, great job.
Simply the best!! I own all of Robert Broglia's emulators, and they are always the best. With a very consistent interface and high compatibility/performance, they set the standard. My only complaint is that he should make more of them!!
Excellent emulators! I have been using Robert's emulators for a while now. When I switched to Android from iOS these were some of the first apps I bought. His work is excellent. I have been contacting him if I have a question or find a problem. He replies back quickly and works quickly to get the problems resolved. Great work from a great developer.
Works Plays (almost) every game. GUI somewhat confusing. Have to download the BIOS of the machine(s) you want to emulate (not very user friendly). "Chase H.Q." crashes, even though BlueMSX runs it fine on PC. TOO EXPENSIVE.
* Show error messages for various file loading errors in browser
* Fixed loading archives front intents & shortcuts
* Restored missing sound option "Mix With Other Apps"
* Fixed screenshot write error, and taking a screenshot now advances a frame each time
* Fixed crash on Nexus 6 on Android N with GPU Copy Mode set to Auto
* Fixed lack of input response on devices like the Moto G with Marshmallow update
* Recognize stylus input as touch events
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.