Hey! Love your emus, have them all. I am having issues with this saving the bios version I would like to use. I set MVS as the default but each time I close out it defaults back to unibios 2.3. Any suggestions? nvidia shield console.
Another c64 pain in the ass Didn't get the refund option either. My Roms from a PC emulator don't work with it so will be forced to spend hours hunting down the correct Roms. Don't know about you others but I don't buy apps in order to spend hours getting them running!
Great app but the bios type automatically defaults back to unibios 2.3 every time I exit the program. It's a bit annoying because I can't play the games without setting the bios to mvs. I have to keep resetting every single time I start app. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
The app is just ok. I really didn't like the fact that you have to keep setting your controller layout every time you open a game. For some reason it doesn't save it. If this were fixed then I would say 5 stars. You have a great app and this is big factor that is holding it back.
Yo Bro(glia), there's a lot of input lag in this emulator. I can tell because while playing Ninja Commando, the characters will often keep moving for a half second after I release the D-pad. It doesn't matter if I'm using wireless or wired controllers, because I notice the lag with both. It makes the wealth of fighting games in the Neo-Geo library feel sluggish and keeps me from enjoying them to their fullest. Any chance you could fix this?
Nice emulator You just need to download the bios and after download the rom, then you can have hours of diversion playing games like metal slug and king of fighters. Just amazing.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path