The purpose of this app is to help everyone learn how to solve problems with sequences of numbers and letters that are used in various tests and exams such as IQ Test or Job Aptitude Test. This application can be useful to all math lovers. This version of the application contains ads. You can download the paid version without ads. Visit Number Series Calculator Next
This application is free and does not require an internet connection.
With Number Series Calculator you can
- find the next or missing terms in a number series
- find the formula (pattern) of an arithmetic sequence
- see a sequence graph or a graph of your own math function
This app not only calculates the missing numbers and letters of the sequence, but also finds the formula and in some cases, the name of the sequence (Fibonacci Series, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Prime Numbers etc) . You can also see a graphical representation of the sequence or your own function.
With Number Series Calculator you can also
- calculate Sum of the N Terms of the sequence
- analyze many different types of math series ( Fibonacci series , Arithmetic Sequence, Geometric Sequence etc. )
- calculate partial sums (a Partial Sum is the sum of part of the sequence)
- use simple math expressions. For example you can input 1/2, 2/3, ?/4, 4/?, 5/6
- calculate the value of the custom formula
- copy and send results to other applications
Symbol ^ used to represent exponentiation. For example, 2^2 means 4 .
You can calculate any recursive formula, for example, 'a[n-1] + a[n-2]' .
Number Series Calculator can use custom formulas to calculate the next and missing numbers in the number series.
In addition to the next and missing numbers of the sequence, the application determines its type and formula (pattern).
To solve problems with letter sequences, you need to select your alphabet in the settings.
If your alphabet is not in the list, select 'Other' and enter all the letters of your
alphabets separated by a comma in the field that follows the list of alphabets.
Example a, b, c, d, e, f, g.
This app may also be helpful in preparing for the next tests:
- online assessment test for jobs
- employment assessment test
- pre employment assessment test
- pre employment screening tests
- employment aptitude test
- skills assessment test for employment
- number series reasoning test
Examples ( from IQ Test )
1. What number comes next in the arithmetic sequence ?
Next Number = 21
Sequence Name: Fibonacci Sequence
2. What number comes next in the math sequence ?
Next Number = 17
Sequence Name: Arithmetic Progression
3. What number comes next in the numeric sequence ?
Next Number = 64
Sequence Name: Geometric Progression
4. What number comes next in the numeric sequence ?
Next Number = 19
Sequence Name: Prime Numbers
For best results, please, run application 2-3 times.