The new Eze mobile experience has arrived on your phone! Powered by Eze Eclipse, the next-generation SS&C Eze app provides secure, mobile access to Eze applications on-the-go with a simple, easy-to-use interface. Whether you’re a Trader or Portfolio Manager, the SS&C Eze app helps you manage your portfolio and keep an eye on performance so you can more quickly act when the time is right.
Quickly View Portfolio Information
* See a summary view of your real-time intraday portfolio and get a quick idea about your performance.
* Metrics such as Realized PL(V)/PLBPs, Unrealized PL(V)/PLBPs, and more are at your fingertips, with the ability to add fields such as Market Value, Currency, Port Base Currency.
* View the high-level summary of your portfolios with various data points
* Customize data points as per your needs
* Aggregate the portfolios by Industry, Sector, and more!
Secure and Fast Login
* Login using Eclipse Open ID Authentication
* Unlock the app using biometrics
Your App, Your Configuration
* Configure positions split by Location (Custodian) or Net Positions or Strategy
* Choose from a list of Position States such as Proposed, Released to Market, Fill Received, Finalized, Confirmed, and Settled.
* Edit columns in the Analytics detailed screen
Ensure Your Data is Secure
* SS&C Eze maintains a robust security framework and is ISO 27001 certified, encompassing ISO 27017 and 27018 for Cloud Security and Cloud Privacy.
Trading (Trade Blotter, Order Management and Routes Management)
* Create orders from Trade Blotter, filter orders based on Order Status and Action
* View orders created, fill status and order progression for the orders on the Trade Blotter.
* Sort orders based on Symbol and Date
* Add, Edit, Cancel All and Cancel Selected orders from the Trade Blotter and Order details screen
* Add, Edit and Cancel Routes from Order Details and Routes Details screen.
* You can configure Trade Swipe Options and Account Settings to quickly act on your trade or confirmation before cancelling an order or removing a card from Home, respectively.
Note: Your organization must authorize access to the SS&C Eze mobile app. You’ll only have access to mobile features your organization has enabled, based on your role (not all mobile features may be available to you). Not all SS&C Eze features are available on mobile.